The Chosen One - E

This is for Coriana. Go follow her: CorianaWilson

I stood in line of the tons of girls waiting to see my favorite people in the world. The Dolan Twins.

It was so cold, I had on at least 5 layers on. My friends stood beside me, shivering also.

"Are you excited, Coriana?" I looked at her weird.

"Why wouldn't I be I have been wait by for this moment for years now." I looked forward and tried to see how far away we were, but really couldn't see. Then all of a sudden all the fans started screaming and crying, and that's when I realized Ethan was standing right next to me.

"What number seat do you have?" He asked and I couldn't say a thing. This beautiful human being was standing right in front of me and I was embarrassing myself by opening and closing my mouth.

"Okay, then, can I see your ticket?" He asked very sweetly. I rummaged through my pocket and pulled out the ticket and handed it to him.

"You're way in the back, I think we are going to have to fix that." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of line and started walking through the crowd of girls trying to get a piece of him. But I still didn't know what was going on.

I got scared going through all the people. They started yelling bad names at me because Ethan was holding my hand not there's. He pulled me closer.

"It's okay." He whispered in my ear, and we finally reached a door. Inside it was so warm and I was met with a tiny room with two people talking.

"Hey, Grayson, got her." He pointed to me. Grayson turned around and his eyes lit up when he saw me. He ran over and hugged me.

"Hi, I'm Grayson, well you probably already know that."

And for the first time, I talked. "I'm Coriana."

"That's a beautiful name." Ethan said,  after Grayson let go of me.

I blushed and turned to him.

"Why did you pick me?" I asked.

"Well, it's a long story, but Ethan thought you were really cute and wanted to see up close up, so he went to get you." And I blushed harder then before.

"Well um," Ethan scratched the back of his neck, "You are really cute. Let me show you around." He took my hand and we walked through a long corridor. The walls were very dull and they wasn't very comforting until we reached a room, what I guess was his dressing room on the inside there were two couches set against the back wall and a mirror with lights. Ethan sat on one of the couches and patted the seat next to him, so I timidly sat down and tried to think of something to say that wouldn't be awkward.

"So, are you excited for tonight?" I asked and he put his hand on my knee.

"Of course, before every show I just can't wait to see all the people that have showed up just to see two boys from New Jersey." This time he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I leaned into his chest, and we just sat there. I could here the thumping of his heart. Then I remembered something and I sat up quick.

"What about my friends?" He looked at me, he had a little pout on his face. He looked so cute.

"Grayson is taking care of them, but why did you have to leave me." He made the pouty face again and made grabby hands toward me, so I leaned into his arms again.

"You're warm and cozy, Coriana."He said, and then all of a sudden he started tickling me. We both fell of the couch laughing, and I tried to tickle him back.

"Stop! Ethan!" And he kept on tickling me.

"I'll only stop if you kiss me." Then he realized what he said and got off of me, and he ran out the door.

"Ethan wait!" I ran out the door to chase him, but he was already gone. A tall man wearing a shirt that read STAFF, walked up to me.

"Hey! You don't belong here! Where's your ticket?" Then I realized Ethan still had my ticket.

"Ethan has it." He grabbed my arm.

"Every girl that sneaks in says that. Let's go."

"I swear he does." Right then Ethan ran up to us.

"She keeps on saying you got her ticket." Ethan's face changed.

"No! I don't! I don't even know who she is." How could he? I thought he was such a nice person , but I guess he acts for the internet.

"How could you?" And then I started crying. The man pushed me out some door and I ended up in an alley way with some rats. I fall against the wall, crying my eyes out. Tears were streaming down my face. How could he?

I heard the door open and close. I looked up to see Grayson.

"Go away." He sat next to me.

"Ethan loves you, Coriana." I looked up to him.

"Then why would he say that." He picks a hair out of my face and wiped a tear off my cheek.

"He's really nervous. You see, Ethan has never liked a girl as much as he likes you and he just met you, so he's afraid. Afraid of rejection, I guess. Please forgive him." Grayson said, pleading.

"If he says sorry to my face. Then I won't reject him." I said.

"Okay, come with me." I followed Grayson inside and I saw Ethan on the sofa crying like I was before, it a lot worse. I sat next to him.

"I'm sorry," he cried out," I'm sorry Coriana. Please forgive me."It took me a second before I could get the words out of my mouth.

"I forgive you. Grayson, please get him a tish." And we all started laughing.

"I'll be right back, you two better be in a relationship by the time I get back." Ethan turned to me.

"So here it goes, Coriana will you be my gir-" And then I kissed him, and it felt great. I pulled away first.

"Yes of course, Ethan."

In the next months, I did get some hate, but it was all worth it in the end because I love Ethan Grant Dolan.