Haunted House - E

This is a one shot for Sumaita       Go follow her: dolanlxver       🤘🏻😊 Enjoy! 

My friends and I thought that it would be a good idea to go somewhere scary for Halloween, so why not an abandoned playground.

I had my costume on, I was going as a black cat. I know not very interesting, but it's cheap.

"Hey, look over here Sumaita!" I heard one of my friends scream from farther in the woods. I took my time looking at every place where someone could jump out to kill me.

I finally reached my friend, and she pointed to an abandoned shack that read, Hell. Wow, very creative.

"Go inside." She said. Does she think I'm going to just go into the probably haunted house.

"No." and before I could say another thing I was pushed through the broken door and in the abandoned shack. I turned around to get out, but my "friends" put a log in front of the door.

Well, I'm gonna enjoy it while I can. So, I took a step further in and the floor creaked beneath me. I got scared and tripped over a piece of furniture. I hit my head on the door knob to another room. Wow this is great.

It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would, but I was a little dizzy. I thought I heard footsteps, but brushed it off, just thinking it was my mind trying to deceive me.

I decided it was time to get out when I heard something shatter. I ran to the door banging on it.

"CAMERON! LET ME OUT! CASEY! HELP!" I heard nothing coming from the outside, but yet on the inside where I am everything is going wrong.

I heard some kind of thing fall to the ground and it made a loud bang.

"CAMERON HELP!!!" I screamed, I tried kicking down the door. Then I saw a window with cracked, old glass. I would cut myself on it but it would be worth getting out here until I heard, "Hello, is anyone there!" Coming form the outside.

"YES! HELP! IM STUCK!" I ran to the door as I heard the log being pushed. This person was my savior.

"The doors stuck! And what's your name?" The person asked.

"Sumaita!"

"Back away from the door I'm kicking it down!" The person said, and boy did they have a strong kick, because one kick and the door was down. (Or it was a really old weak door.)

I fell to the ground as a part of the door hit me in my leg. I should of listened to him and moved. Yes, it's a him. A really hot him.

He ran over to me and kneeled down.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine, but my legs probably dead." I pointed to my bleeding leg.

"Your leg can't die unless you die. But let's get you to the hospital." And he picked me up and ran out the door and to his truck. This guy could be a serial killer for all I know, but I feel I can trust him. I mean, he did save me from that haunted place.

On the way to the hospital, I interrogated him, so I could find out if he was a killer or not.

"What's your name?"

"Ethan."

"Where did you come from?"

"New Jersey."

"Do you have siblings?"

"A twin brother and a sister."

"Have you ever killed someone?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"So, you did kill someone."

"No. And look we're here."

He got out of the car and ran to the other side, picking me up and bringing me into the hospital. Once the woman saw what kind of state I was in she called the doctor and they put me in a wheelchair. While this going on with Ethan was trying to stay with me.

They brought me to a room and told me I needed 13 stitches. Ethan held my hand the hold time, because I told him I never have gotten stitches before. He told me these crazy stories about how he gave his siblings stitches.

I laughed and I was really getting to like Ethan. Maybe a little crush, but nothing major. He asked if I wanted to stay at his house and I politely declined, but he insisted I go, so I did.

When we got to his house I heard banging.

"That's just my brother, is it bothering you?" He asked and smiled. His smile was the best feature about him. I just wanted to kiss him on  the lips.

Ethan led me upstairs to his room. He let me lay on the bed and put my leg up as he laid next to me.

We sat in silence for a while until he said.

"Can I try something?" He looked over laying on his elbow.

"Um, sure." Then he kissed me, and it felt great if I do say so myself. He ended the kiss first.

"I love you, Sumaita."

"I love you too, Ethan."