t shirts - g

You were walking down the boardwalk looking for a shop with a shirt that had your favorite band on it.

You saw a nice store and decided to check there. You walk in and one of the bells goes off signaling that your there.

You walk to the back where you see nice shirts. Your going to (your favorite band/singer) concert and needed a shirt.

You turn to see a cute guy standing behind the counter. His eyes concentrated on a magazine.

You moved some of the clothes looking to see if what you were looking for a was there. Nothing you could find matches what you were looking for. You decided to ask the cute guy for help.

You walk up, placing your purse in the counter.

"Can I help you?" He said rudely, not even bothering averting his eyes in your direction.

"Um, do you have shirts with (favorite band/singer) on it. I need it by tonight." You were always a procrastinator, always waiting until the last minute to get things done.

He finally looked up his facial expression changed from his tensed and concentrated look before.

"Sorry, we don't, I have been trying to get t-shirts from (your favorite band/singer) for ages. They just don't care. They just say, We have a budget now get your ass to work. But I do know a place."

"Where?" You asked curious.

"It's right down the boardwalk. I could take you there." He pointed to where it was.

"But aren't you working?" He slouches down and grabbed the corner of the counter with one hand. He bent down to my height.

"I don't care, I've had enough of this job anyways. Let's get out of here, sweet cheeks." You both left the store. He was leaving it unattended.

"So, what's your name, princess?" He asked. Your face grew hot and he noticed you were blushing. You turned your head so he wouldn't notice.

"Don't act shy around me, sweetheart, I'm just a normal guy." You realized you hadn't answered his question.

"My name is y/n."

"That's a beautiful name, y/n, mine Grayson Bailey Dolan."

"I didn't need to know your full name and isn't that a girls name."

The rest of the day you to went shopping. Your friend bailed on you. So you took Grayson to the concert instead. You kissed when your favorite song was playing and they noticed you kissing so they brought you up on stage and that when Grayson asked you to be his girlfriend.

Short but sweet.