Chapter 15

Chris Pov:
I Still Can't Believe I Got Kidnapped! Who The Fuck Was This Nigga Anyway?!

(Brandon)
Aye Nigga Wake The Fuck Up I Said Punching Chris In The Face.

(Chris) 
Aye Man What The Fuck! Who The Fuck Is You Anyway?! & What The Fuck You Want With Me?

(Brandon)
It's None Of Your Damn Business Who I Am! Just Know If Bey Don't Do What I Say You Gone Die.

Damn I Know This Nigga Isn't Talking 'Bout Killing Me, This Shit Must Be Real Serious.

Beyoncé Pov:
I Called Kelly Momma J & Michael To Come Over & Stay With Me Since I Was Scared.

I Heard A Loud Knock At The Door & I Got Real Scared So I Grabbed Chris' Gun That He Keep Under The Kitchen Sink.

Who Is It, I Asked While Cocking The Gun. It's Kelly You Scaring Us Foreal Bey Open The Door, I Heard From The Other Side of the Door.

I Open The Door & They Was Staring at Me Crazy. What Y'all Looking At I Said Laughing?

(Kelly)
Why & The Hell Do You Have A Fucking Gun!?

(Beyoncé)
I Thought Y'all Was Brandon! He Took Chris Because My Stupid Daddy Told Him Too.

(Momma J)
What You Mean Yo Daddy Told Him Too? What Do My Baby Got To Do With This?

(Beyoncé)
Nothing. He Doing This Because I Won't Give Him Brooklyn.

Chris POV:
Somehow I Managed To Get My Hands Free. Ole Dude Just Left So That Gave Me Sometime To Figure out Where I Was.

I Saw My Phone Sitting on a Table, So I Went & Got It. I Was 3miles Away From Bey Apartment.

I Left The Old Warehouse & Made My Way To Bey Apartment it Took Me 18 Fucking Minutes To Get Here, I Was Tired As Fuck.

I Took The Elevator Up To The Sixth Floor & Ran Down The Hall To Bey's Apartment. I Opened The Door & The House Was Pitched Black. I Tried To Turn On The Light But I Was Shot In The Back Before I Could Do So.

What The Fuck I Yelled & Then I Seen The Light Come On & Bey Running To Me Saying She Was Sorry.

(Beyoncé)
I'm so Sorry Baby I Thought You Was Brandon.

(Chris)
Damn I Can't Believe I Got Shot Again Fuck! & How Do You Know Brandon Anyway?

(Beyoncé)
He's My Brother! & Are You Alright?

I Couldn't Talk & My Vision Was Blurry & I Was Scared.

Here's The Update Hope You Guys Enjoy!