Chapter 7

The Next Morning
Kelly Pov:
I Heard Police Sirens & Then There Was A Knock On The Door. Christopher Get The Door ? No Answer I Wonder Where He Was His Normally Up At This Time. I Heard Another Knock. I'M Coming I Said. I Open The Door To Four Policemen.

(Officer #1)
Are You Kelendria Brown? Sister of Christopher Brown.

(Kelly)
Yes,Why Is Something Wrong? I Could Go Get Him.

(Officer #2)
Your Brother Was Found Outside Mercy General Hospital Emergency This Morning. He Was Shot & He Went Into A Coma. Do You Know Who Would Want To Hurt Your Brother?

(Kelly)
No Sir Chris Was Liked By Everyone. I Don't Know Who Would Want Him Died.

3 Hours Later
Beyonce Pov:
My Phone Was Ringing Nonstop So This Time I Decided To Answer It.
*Phone Conversation *
Me:Hello
Kelly: Bey It's Important Chris Got Shot This Morning Now His In A Coma. I Don't Know What To Do Can You Come Too The Hospital Please. I Need You Right Now.
Me:Oh My God Kelly I'm On My Way Okay.

*At The Hospital *
(Beyonce).
Excuse Me, I'm Here To See Christopher Brown.

(Nurse)
& Who Are You?

(Kelly)
She's His Fiance. Can She See Him Please?

(Nurse)
Yeah She Can See Him?

(Beyonce)
Okay. Kelly How Are You? Where's Brooklyn She Need To See Him.

(Kelly)
She's With Mike & I'm Doing Better Than I Was Earlier. His All I Got Left Bey. I Lost My Parents When I Was 10 & Chris Took Care of Me. He Needs Me Just Like I Needed Him.

(Beyonce)
I Understand Kellz. I Just Hopes His Better & Do You Know Who Did This To Him?

*Nurse Walks In*

(Nurse)
Christopher Is Going To Be Okay He Just Needs A lot of Rest & He Should Recover Just Fine. We're Moving Him To Our Recovery Floor & If I Could Get You To Sign Some Things We Could Be On Our Way Getting Your Brother Back Into Good Health.

*Nurse Leaves*

*Beyonce Gets A Call*

(Beyonce)
Hello She Said. Who Is This & How May I Help You?

(Unknown Caller)
I Was The One Shoot Christopher!

*Beyonce Drops Her Phone *

Here's Your Update Sorry It Took So Long!!