Do I Tell Her

1 week later

Calypso and I have been hanging out a lot lately. I've been over to her house almost every day for the last couple of days. She's really awesome and she's really fun to talk to. I think I might be falling for her. The guys and Jasmine don't seem to agree. Well, they really never did. They think she's a serial killer and is trying to kill me which she isn't.

I found out that she's a really good cook and that she has lived alone for a while. I can't stop talking about her or stop thinking about her. I think love her. She's different, she's not like any other girl I've ever met or seen, I wonder whatever happened to her. Sometimes I see her in class or at school by herself. She seems so distant and lost. I wonder whatever happened to her whenever he talks about her past she gets closed off and defensive and tries to change the subject. I just wish she would talk to me but I can't for force her to tell me. I only want the best for her and to be happy. Even though we're just friends I still worry about her as if she was my girlfriend.

Do I... Love her!? I guess it was love at first sight.

Calypso pov:

Pigtails and I have been hanging out a lot lately. He called me about 2 hours ago to ask me if he could come over I told him no. I got to go someplace today. I'm getting my stuff together to leave. I lock every door and window close the blinds and shades turn off all the electricity too. I grab my backpack and duffle bag and use my powers to open a portal and step through...