TRUTH

I see her and her lackey take him so of course I get angry and now I'm going to finally murder my sister.

Ray's P.O.V

These guys came from no where took me, now I'm in an Identical room to calipso's but bigger and WAY more girly.

Ray: Wtf! Y did you just take me!

Note: Calm down, we just needed to talk to you.

Ray: Are you sure that was a smart idea?

Star: Yea it's fine, we'll have you back in a matter of time, before she even notices.

Ray: *smh* You guys are insane.

Catilina: Look I just want to know more about my sister.

Ray: And what do expect for me to tell you.

Catilina: I want to know why she left. I want to know why she hates me and our parents so much.

Calypso: I can tell you that.

(Third person)

The girls turned around, Catilaya was sitting in a chair a few feet behind them. As she spoke she lit a blunt and blew smoke, She was completely calm. Catilina was shocked that she was there.

Calypso: so u took my friend for that ignorant bullshit of a reason?

She's stood up and took another drag of her blunt and looked at her sister and blew out the smoke in her face.

Calypso: You staying here or no?

Ray: I'm coming.

They just walked out of the room. They walked all the way to Ms. Farilinda without saying a word. They arrived at the office of Mrs. Farilinda. They walked in ignoring the secretary. Ray followed blindly and never really spoke. she knew that if he wanted to say anything he would. They walked in to see her looking out her window at the courtyard.

Ms.Farilinda: how are you my child?

She sat in the chairs in front of her desk and ray followed me quietly. They were all were seated before the conversation continued.

Calypso: Ive had better days if im being honest but im fine.

Ms. Farilinda: I assume that you are here about the impending date in about a months time.

Calypso: Yes ma'ma I am here about it, and I need to see the book that Coventry entrusted to you all those years ago.

Ms. Farilinda was puzzled by what she would need with the archived book in the no limits area of the library. Calypso was going to need that book for something that was going to be detrimentally important to the impending future of her and her kingdom.

Calypso: i need to see the future for coventry and its history.

Ms. Farilinda: I suppose i cant deny it to you but you need to promise you won't get carried away by what the book tells you.

Calypso: That's a fair promise.

Ms.fairilinda: Now I think that it's best if (gco)

Catilina and her friends entered the room. Since calypso's chair was turned around with the back to the door. She stood and spoke sincerely to Ms. Fairilinda.

Calypso: Thank you for your help I'll be on my way. I'll be seeing you 2 days before I have to leave to go back to Coventry.

She than turned to exit the room and ray followed after telling his goodbye. After the door closed Catilina immediately started asking Ms. Farilinda questions.

Catilina: She is going to Coventry and you knew? How long have you know she was going? Why didn't you even tell me she was here?!

Ms. Farilinda: Calm down I can't tell because I gave my word.

Catilina: How long have you known that she was going back?

Her words were now more intense as her need to cry became more apparent.

Ms. Fairilinda: *sigh* For nearly 5 years.

Catilina just ran out.

Ray and calypso were crossing the courtyard and they heard her yelling.

Catalina: CATILAYA!!!!

Catilaya's P.O.V
As we crossed the courtyard we heard my sister's infernal voice. I just decided not to turn around. Than the sky began to turned dark. As I looked up to the sky  i see body's ascending from them. I over hear them called witches.

Great......