Chapter 13

Hazels P.O.V

It was Thursday the day before the pool party and Anna, Lily, and me decided to go to the mall after school and buy some swimsuits.

"No" said Lily and me when Anna stepped out of the changing stall with another, one piece.

"But look it's cute-" said Anna with a pout.

"It's a one piece" I said

"And? One pieces are in this year" Anna responded.

"Not the ones that cover up almost everything" said Lily.

"Fine" sighed Anna as she stepped back inside the stall.

A couple of minutes past when Anna finally stepped out of the stall wearing a one piece that was actually pretty cute, it was red and said "bae watch" in the front.

Lily and me both looked at each other and said.

"Yes"

*~*~*~*~*~

We all finally finished shopping for the party and decided to head over to Lily's house.

"Damn girl, you're loaded" I gasped as we pulled up to her house, which let me just add, is huge!

"I guess my stepmom's a surgeon" She responded as we walked up the stairs to the front door.

"Okay, let me just warn y'all that I have 3 dogs" she said as she opened the door.

Right when the door opened we where greeted with 3 huge boxers running in our direction.

"OMG!"squealed Anna as one of them came running straight at her knocking her over "stop!" she laughed as he started licking her face.

"Buddy!"laughed Lily as she tried to pull him off of Anna.
"Come on Buddy, Charlie, and Lizzy" she said as she took them outside.

"Do you guys wanna sleep over?" suggested Lily "We can take my car to school in the morning"

"Yeah, let me just check if it's ok with my parents" we both said.

I quickly got my phone out and texted my dad asking if it was cool, he responded with a simple yes.

"My dad's cool with it"
"My mom's cool with it"

"Yay!" clapped Lily,"let's go up to my room."

*~*~*~*~

I know I'm a piece of shit for not updating I am aware
BUT IM BACK YAYYYYYY
*silent cricket noises*
IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND I WILL BE UPDATING MORE NOW I PROMISE UGH IM SORRY AGAIN.

Now let me just say THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 2K VIEWS LIKE HOLLY SHIT
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Goodbye my fellow unicorns

Xoxo
UnknownGirl