♥♥♥Lemons♥♥♥

you have been warned about the lemons...so enjoy 

also

fuck i know im super late on making this chapter...oh well hopefully you guys still like it, im still working on how to make scenes like this more in depth so you guys fall in love with robin just like i have lol♥

it's short but hopefully ill work on it more often.

♥♥♥

♥ 

"robin~" you said breathfuly as she took your lips into hers. robains hands started to feel your body once more as her hands rubbed your hips and thighs till her hand placed itself onto your womanhood again, her finger played around your area making your body move with her movements as her skin touched your, with her kiss deeping and her tongue maping out your mouth as the sound of your moans and both of your teeth clacking off of each other played through the room.

robins finger pressed to your enterance as she pressed slowly, she could feel your walls and you could feel her finger sliding past your walls. you let out a small moan as she slowly touched and added pressure to different side of your walls.

"robin..ahhh...love me more~ i want to feel how much you love me." you said with a red face and a while thought of why you just said what you did.

"but of course my dear, let me be the one to show you my devoted love to you and what my love can do to your angelic body~" robin responded as she added another finger while making the arms your back was pressed to, lower so you were at a great angle for robin to play.

you moans filled the room as she pressed on your curve ( g spot from non lesbians )  your insides became more soft as your walls puffed themselfs up to be a pillow for robins wondering fingers. 

"ahh robins fingures...ar--ree inside of me♥" you said as robin kept playing with your walls and pumping them in and out making your  moans even louder and your hand snake around her neck to let your fingers tangle into her black silky hair. robin lowered herself to your woman hood and let out a heated breath to warm up your clit as she slowly touched it with the tip of her tongue, then layed her tongue out flat and licked your whole clit area, your head arched back as you let in the feeling of her.

she placed a kiss on your woman area and then started to lick you hard and fast her fingers played with your curve and pumping in and out, driving you mad as you let out moans and yelps as she kept pushing harder and depper as your insides tightened up and your legs startted to twitch as robin added her tongue to the finger mess in your whole as you came in on her fingers and in your mouth. breathing heavy and legs still twitching as she slowed down untill she stoped, making sure you rode your orgasum out all the way.

robin pulled her hand to your face and licked them clean as she looked at you and letting her devil fruit rest as your back slowly layed down on the tile on the edge of the bath. robin crawled up top of you and placed a kiss on your lips as you rested there trying to chetch your breath and red faced, robins hair fell past her shoulders and next to your face as she looked at you.

" did you like my love?" robin asked as she let her chest rest on yours.

"oh robin, your love was amazing." you said as you leaned up to kiss her again, the bathroom door was giggleing again, as you and robin let out a small giggle.

momnets later both of you got up and tossed a towle around yourselfs and walked out of the bath as the boys fell through the door.

"can we help you?~" robin asked with a smile as she held your waist.

"uhhh..ummmm ." sanji stuttered with blood pouring out of his face

"what were you guys doing in there?♥" one of the boys asked

"yea tell us~" another chimed in

"oh nothing," robin said as she urged you to walk. "just washing eachother like good girls~" robin said as she walked with you out of the bathroom and into a room where you both tired to get dressed. 

"robin, umm/" you asked with a pink face.

"yes my dear?" she answered back as she dug through her clothes.

"umm i knida left my cloths in the bathroom...." you said as she let out a giggle.

"it's ok here just borror one of my shirts, and as for panties you can use these, they are slightly smalled because i throught them in the dryer a little too long so they shoudl fit.♥" robin said as she handed you clothing.

"thank you," you said as she came up to you as  you tossed the t shirt on and as you slid it past so you could see again robin picked you up and you not wanting to be dropped you wrapped your legs around her only for you to cover your face.

"whats wrong (name)" robin asked.

"ummm well you see* you said as you pointed over at the panties* i havent put my panties on yet and my area is curently on your skin.." you said as robin laughed out and let you down while grabbing your panties and handing them to you as she led you over to the bed while lifting the covers.

after a few momnets both of you were in a deep cuddle with both of your hair tosted over the pillow and warm in eachothers arms.

"robin.." you asked 

"yes my love?" she said as your face warmed up.

"i love you.." you said, being shy because you didnt know you were going to say this to her face.

robin pulled you in closer and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"i love you more my little dove." 

both of you fell asleep and let the boat rock you to sleep.

the next chapter will have more to do with the lovey dove junk and the forming of you and robins relationship~

hope you guys liked this, i didnt want to pull out all the cards just yet because i wanna make a supppperrrr awesome yuri scene in this story later on.

♥♥♥