blue eyes and tan skin, the raven woman.

ok soooo hope you guys like the story so far cant wait for them to meet.

you woke up the next day getting all your chores doen and getting the hall ready for the dinning tonight and you meet up tiwh the mistery lady and hopes for going omwhere new and far away!

you worked all day hard and even packed a small bag when the lady would come and take you with her.. you were so happy that maybe this is your time and that you would finnally be able to get away from this place for ever you played around the halls for hours untill night finally fell and the people started to pour into the dinning halls and the air was filled with their laughter and clinking of there wine glasses.

 you serached the room with your eyes as hard as you could and lo0oked at all of the woman in the room and al of there atire, it was a fancey night on the baratie, you wondered if the woman would ever show up and into the room, but to none avail you didnt see anyone that resembuled the woman that had saved you life the night prior to this one.  you started to loose hope as the room became fuller and the seats started to run out. you wondered if the woman was just saying those things the other night to try and mae you feel better and that it was all a lie and that she wasnt going to sweep youaway and onto an adventuer.

 the time neared for you dancing time and the people all hushed down when the lights dimmed for your performance, the anouncer made your presnts well know to the crowd and drew back the curtains, and like many nights before and dances over and over again you sashayed your way out from behind the curtain and into where the people could see you, you let the music carry your body there the motions as you tried to keep yourself from crying infrount of all these people.

 you couldnt bear to know the facts, that she wasnt going to show, and that her sweet words where just lies and that you would be stuck there for the rest of your life. You made your rounds around the room and did your dance and layed on tables to have people put money in your brallet and tie of your skirt, you felt humilleated and in pain from being lied to.

you twerled around and to different tables till you stoped at the last one i the middle of the room and, what you always did for the middle table was that the spot light would be on you and one lucky person, you would dance for them and make the room be jelouse of the person that sat in the chair before you.  you moved your hips back and forth and around, you didnt want to look at the person just like you didnt look at anyone in the room the whole dance, but something flet different about this erson you were dancing to.

 you peared up working your gaze from this persons feet to their face, but right off the bat you noticed that it was a woman from the high heels she was wearing, then up to her outfit, that was a skirt and then up to her shirt which held massive breasts, and finnally her face and as soon as you saw her face you blushed, this woman was looking at you with such loveing and dazed eyes, her chin was rested on her hand and her eyes soft and full of your image.

you continued your dance but felt as if ther was something more to this dance fore this woman you danced for, yeverytime you would meet this womans gaze she had a soft smile and her eyes looked ass if they were underessing you at every moment of the dance, you blushed and tried to strear clear of her and finish the dance, untill you felt the warm hand of hers touch your hair and hold a piece of it as she brought it to her lips and smiled.

your eyes lit up as you looked at this woman and only could think of one thing, 'this was her this was the woman!' your eyes grew asshe smiled and let out the worlds most simple yet heart pulling sentance.

"hello little one, you ready for our far away adventure?" the raven haired woman tosted these words out at you and you threw your arms around her, as the room became unsettled with this site and the man that was anouncing the night yelled from across the room.

"(name) what do you think you are doing! let go of her!" you shot up as what happened next you thouught would have never happened to you, not in a million years.

"oh luffy," the raven haired woma said to the people of her table.

"yeah? is she the one?" the goofy looking man said as he peared over to look at you.

the woman giggled as she gazed back up at you and sighed." yes, this is her, and i want to take her far far away from this awful place." the woman said and as soon as she finished the goofy man lept to the table and started to shout.

"all right! lets get this party on the road!" the man said as he lept into the room and kept all the othe people that was trying to get you at bay, but the woman just stood up and swept you up and into her arms and looked down at you.

"shall we go?" she said with a kind smile.

you let out a tear and then a giggle as you threw your arms around this woman.

"yes, far far far! away from here." 

welp ther is your chapter two and hope you liked it, cant wait to see what happens next,, the raven haired woman swept you off your feet and onto a sea love adventure.♥

more soonnnnnnn!!! sorry i left this story alone for a while i is back now tho.

♥♥♥