Her Eyes

k you guys i know ive been away for a bit but im here now so it's ok "whipes your tear away"

sooo insider information.

you have been introduced to the people on the thousand sunny and you love all of them, but as you were getting tired you wondered around, hanging very closely to robin as she took you around the ship.

you walked around the ship with robin as you walked close to her side and looked at everything she pointed out, you felt so happy and exited, but tired at the same time, but you didnt want to tell robin that you didnt want her to look at you like a child.

"and over here is the kitchen, this is where sanji will be calling you to for dinner tonight as wellas if you need water feel free to come in here and grab a glass." robin said as she looked back at you. you really didnt know what to do so you just nodded with a hint of blush across your face.

robin giggled at this sight, "and over up there is the nest as i like to call it, zoro likes to work out up there but it's also a nice place to read at...." robin stoped as she looked over to you as you let out a huge yawn while trying to cover it.

"oh my, *giggles* looks like someones about had it with this day, are you feeling sleepy (name)?" robin said as she cupped your cheek in her hand.

you blushed at this.

"umm, n..no...just a little tired..tth..thats all. sorry" you stuttered.

robin giggled some more and brung you into a deep hug," come on lets go find a warm safe place to lie down."

you looked up at her as you ran with it.

robin helped you climb the nest and up threw the hatch.

"here stay put and ill go grab some blankets and pillows." robin said as she disapired threw the hatch.

you nodded and stayed put like told, you got up and walked around for a bit. looking out the windows you looked across the sea for as far as the eye could see, you felt so scared about being away from what you called home for the longest time but at the same time, felt safe in the room up in he air on the ocean, you slouched over the bench that circled the room as you felt your eyes become heavy.

a hour later*

"oh shit im sorry" you hurd a mans voice come threw the hatch as he stepped into the crows nest.

"no no it's ok shes sleeping, just try and not make too much noise." you hurd robin say as she layed a hand on your head and stroked your hair.

"so odd question but why did you save her?" zoro asked as you could hear the soft clinks from him lifing weights,.

"well to be honest, the night we arived to the floating diner, i found a man trying to do her harm and i saved her in the nick of time, and she didnt see who i was but she fell onto me and started to sob like a child *giggle* i was kind of in shock but i hurd her say something that made me relies i could save this girl, as well as i certanly find her very attactive, so theres no way i would pass up a perl that just needs a little buffing." robin said.

zoro blushed to hear this remark but went back to his lifting."i just hope you know what your doing and you dont end up hurting her, or her hurting you."

you foggyly opened you eyes as you felt something warm around you, you raised your hand up to push on the soft area that your head was laying on, only to hear.

"oh my looks like i woke you up and grabed a hand full." robin said as she peared down to you.

you sat up in a hurry with a bright red face, "oh my god im sooooo sorry i fell asleep, i guess i was more tired that i thought." you spat out trying to cover your face.