Seohyun, the Book Lover

Cast: Jhane as the book store owner's daughter
Seohyun as herself

Jhane POV

Here I'm, sitting it front of the counter leaning on my both hands hearing the sound of the wall clock and waiting for some costumers to buy some books in our bookstore that about to close out because of low return of investment/profit...there's only few people that getting in in this damn store I can count it with my fingers when the day ends... but fortunately enough we have this weird old women who kept on buying books everyday...she's too old to finish reading thick books in a day and buy another as the day pass by...but I don't care if she's weird what is important is, we gain some cash from her.... (too cruel right...XD )

Oh speaking of witch! I mean speaking of which here comes the old woman.... XD... she's scanning some books in the shelve...will she buy again? I thought of my self... but she bought  10 novel  books two days ago? did she finished it all? woaahhh....she's unbelievable....

" D-dear I w-want to buy t-this " the old women said to me....she can't even speak well...she really sound like the old witch that I watch on the movies....she's scary...huhhhh...my hair is about to stand up with her scary voice....

" Grandma can I ask w-where do you live? " I got curious about her...honestly not herself but her actions and the way of her living to be exact...>///<

" Ha..." she said and it seems she never heard it clearly but later she got the Idea " ah, I was living near here...a few blocks away probably... I'm living with my granddaughter...she's in vacation right now...and she want to spend her vacation on reading books as much as she wants...she missed her hobby( reading books ) because of her busy works....she's the most beautiful and the bookworm of the family..." she answered...

This grandma is very funny, just ask her one question but she answered me somany....lol- I thought of myself...

" owww.... so that's the reason why you're always buying books here...?" I asked while getting her payment for the books...

" Yes... indeed... this store is the most convenient place for me to buy books that I don't need to make myself tired of going to the market which is very far from here..." she explained....and pick the books that she bought...
and signaled me that she wants to go and walk away

" bye, and thanks for buying grandma!" I bowed politely from her back ,walking away ,that she's about to vanish from my sight ....

" ohhh....I was mistaken back then...why do I think that way to her...she's just buying books for her grand daughter and not for herself...aixt!" I was embarrassed by my own self...

[ the other day ]

Here I am again doing things as usual but now I'm listening to soshi song breaking away my boredom in some ways...and-- oh the old woman is here again...

I stood up from the counter as I saw her entering the store and bowed politely.. " annyeong grandma! do you want to buy books again?" I asked her cheerfully...

" aeegggooo....aniyeo....My grand daughter wasn't finish reading the book that i bought recently...I just want to pass by to check what books to buy next time my grand daughter requested me to....but she said she wants to go with me next time around and guess what?" she said...