SNSD & I (Power of Nine + 1 )

[[[Your Imagination is highly needed while reading this short story]]] <3

N:is the narrator

U:just think of anybody..it can be you..:)

The day of concert

N:Thousand of Sone watching the Soshi concert ....and you were one of the staff...you were  in the backstage...then suddenly you heard the crowd shouting...."Ahhhhhhhhhh" at first you didn't bother coz' for you it's just a normal reaction of Sone if they see the Soshi at the stage.....but when you look at the front stage you were shocked at what you have seen!!!!

U: Oh no!!! Soshi are in danger!!! There's an Aliens  grabbing them forcefully!!!!

                I  need to do something....i need to save them from aliens attack!!!!!

                Here I come Soshi!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!

(Running towards the front stage)

N:Without knowing of anybody, you were not just a simple Staff of Soshi....but you were just disguising to be one - and the truth is you have the extraordinary power and you have a mission to protect them...

U: oh no!!! The aliens grabbed  Soshi

(chasing them until they reach the planet Mars....)

U:Hey Alliens get off your hand to Soshi!!!! Or else you'll regret it!!!

(Soshi was shocked  that one of their staff has an extraordinary power.....)

N: the aliens didn't listen to what you say....therefore the war has begun between you and the aliens!!!

(Kick and Punch here and everywhere  power ball here and there)

N: the soshi are very amazed by what they've seen until such time they have noticed that there Staff (secret hero) is getting weaker and weaker as the war continues....

(whispering to each other)

Tae: OMO!!! Our hero is getting weaker!!! Theres a lot of aliens and his the only one...we need to help him....

Yoona>Tiffany: Unni I think we really need to help him!!!

Fanny>yoona: But Yoona!!! if we do that , He will discover something that we are hiding ever since!!!!

Sica>Fany: We have no choice Fany!!! We need to help him....

Fany: OK....He helped us and we should help him back too....

Tae: Right!!! That was what we soppused to do now!!! Are you ready Soshi???

All: Yes!!!

(Tiffany  suddenly shout out)

Fany: SOSHI PUT IT BACK ON!!!

(There's a big light shinning so bright came from Soshi....and they transformed into different costume....)

(Just imagine what costume do you want Soshi to wear...XD )

N:in the other hand you and the aliens were shocked by what you have seen....

U: What!!! Soshi are super heroes too????!!! (wondering in your mind while defending yourself from the aliens)

N: Now Soshi is approaching towards the Alliens...

Sica>U:  Don't worry we will help you....you're not alone :)

(And the real Battle has begun)

(Every Soshi member used their individual powers)

N:Taeyeon used her powerful notes while Jessica uses her deadly Dolphin voice.....Yuri,Hyohyeon and Sooyoung used their powerful dance step to destruct the aliens....Since Yoona is the strongest among them, she uses her powerful punch and kick together with you.....Then Seohyun is just sitting in the side reading books to make the aliens weaker and fell sleepy until they'll become unconscious....

Now as expected they won the battle.....you and soshi rest for a while then talked about the both of your true identities...

U: It's Unbelivable!!! I never thought that you were a super heroes too!!! I was the one who supposed to protect you!!! 

Soshi: We too..we thought that we were the only person who has an extraordinary power...

(taeyeon added)

Tae: But please don't teel anybody about our hidden identity.....

U: Yes I won't!!!

Tae: thank you....now let's shout it out!!!

(everybody put their hands together)

All: Cheogumeon Seo Nyu Shi Dae !!!

Without knowing of everyone, the aliens came back into life and everybody was shouting

"ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

(They didn't know that these aliens have the power to regenerate)

Hyo & Yuri: What should we do?? No matter what - we can't kill them!!!

(Oh no!!! what would they do to defend the enemy???)

Sunny & Fanny: AHA!! We got an Idea!!

Soo & Seo: What will you do Unni???

Sunny: Just wait for a second Guys... It's time for us to help you...Let's go Fanny!!!

NOTE: If you remember Tiffany and Sunny  didn't do anything in their recent fight with the aleins....

(everybody was wondering what would tiffany and sunny will do??)

(Moment of truth)

N: While Tiffany  and sunny is approaching towards the Aliens they talked about their plan...

(hahahha..they say they got an idea but the truth is they just starting to think of the way... XD)

Sunny: If we can't kill them, let's just turn them into a kind Aliens....

Tiffany: But how???

Sunny: Fany!!! Did you forget that the combination of my powerful aego and your amazing eyesmile can make someone change their bad attitude and moods into a good one!!??

Tiffany: Oh yeah!!! Sorry I forgot....  ok lets go!!!

(Tiffany suddenly shouted- AGAIN !!! )

Tiffany>Alliens: AYO Stop!!!Let me put it down in another way!!!

N: now Sunny and Tiffany uses their combined powers not to kill the aliens but to make them a good one....And fortunately their plan turn into success....

All: yeay!!!mission accomplished...

N: the aliens say sorry to them asking for forgiveness of what they have done...

Soshi: Don't worry we will forgive you....but promise us that you'll never do it again...

Aliens: Yes we won't!!! thank you for forgiving us...(with a teary eyes)

Tae: Now that everybody is happy let's shout out our Soshi slogan!!!

All: '' Right now it's Girls' Generation , From now on it's Girls' Generation , Forever Girls' Generation '(English version)

(then they do the group hug)

N: in the other hand, you heard some voice shouting at you....

(Hey!!!! Hey!!!! Wake-up!!! It's almost 10 a.m!!! and you're going to be late in school!!!)

Suddenly you have waken-up and realized that it all just a dream....hahhhahah....

~END~

Please vote and comment for feedbacks....thanks ^_^    

-Sone Yram Yoj-