Jessica's Fan Sign

Cast: MJ as the die hard Sone
Jessica Jung as herself

MJ's POV

"This day is Boring and I'm very sick and tired of school...ahhhh! otokhae?*pouted* I think I better watch some movies to relax myself at least "

"Good day to everyone...we have here a big breaking news! The SME confirmed that one of the member of the most popular girl band of South Korea,Girls Generation is coming here in our country for once in a life time solo visit...They say that the nine member will going to visit different countries for this event regarding for the celebration of their great success in the music industry. Lucky we are we have chosen as one of those country to be visited and the one member that going here is Miss Jessica Jung also known as the Ice Princess" The news anchor announced...

"Whaaaaat! is this true?" that's the only words that comes out in my mouth caused by the shocking news that I've watch after I turned on the Television..."wait there's more..."

"SME also added that Miss Jung have arrived today and go straight to the blah blah blah Mall ( just think which mall you want) for the press con and after that they'll be having a fan sign event for all her fans..." The anchor announced again...

"Chungmal! she's going to the blah blah blah mall? It takes only an hour to commute if you're going there from here! Therefore,this is the greatest chance for me to meet my Idol! and not to mention that I'm going to have her Fan Sign! this is really Great!...I should prepare myself and hurry for this once in a lifetime event!"

[almost an hour had passed]

"Aixt! for all the day, why now! why there's a traffic!
if this will get longer my chance will disappear like a smoke...* pannicking* ...
Ajushi just drop me by here..." I yelled and as I step down the bus , I start running towards my destination...." I think I can manage running there since I'm near to the mall than to stack in the traffic waiting for nothing..."

[after 10000000000 kilometer run and walk hehehehe just kidding don't really know the distance but it was long run... ^_^

"huh! finally I'm here..."* whipping away the sweats from my head* "Sica-ah here I come..." * smile and walk while unconsciously stocking my tounge  out *(lol)

[at the event area]

"Omo! They're about to go! the event has ended..ottokhae? I felt that the world is crushing down on me as I see Sica unnie walking away...  TT_TT"

"Aniyo! I should do this This is my once in a lifetime chance...I should take the risk to chase her although it's very annoying...dae! I don't care! this is it..."

[Running towards Sica's position with the body guards]

"Sica unnie! Sica  unnie!" I shout as loud as I can while the body guards are dragging me away...

I'm very tired and my sweat are flowing all over my body...and sooner or later I think I'm going to collapse...

"Ajusshi let her go..." I heard Sica's Voice....
I'm running out of breath that time...I leaned my arms on my Knees and inhale some oxygen as the guards set me free from their tight grip....and manage to take back my energy as Sica unnie touch my head softly and rub my back gently and worriedly asked me " how are you?are you OK?  sorry for my Body guards...they're just doing there job...I hope you'll understand"  I looked her up and answer " it's OK unnie,I understand...I still can't believe that you're in front of me right know...I'm a big fan of yours and I won't miss this without having a fan sign from you" I manage to give her a big smile although I know that I was very,very,very tired from running and having an american football like fight with her body guards...>///<"

Jessica unnie looked me sincerely and unconsciously smiled and pinch my check " aww cuuute...." my check got red with her pinch it was a little bit hurt but I like it...

" oh is that you're notebook? do want me to sign it?" she cheerfully asked me...and I answered quickly "dae!" with an ear to ear smile was drawn to my face..." this is it ! this is really my chance !" I thought of myself...I was about to give her my notebook for fan sign when suddenly.....

OUCH!!!!

I was taken back to the reality and found myself falling from my bed...later, I realized that I have just woken up from my dreams!

yah! it was so close! she's about to give me her fan sign! but damn this bed! why it's to small for me being a clock sleeper....that causes me to fall and ruined my dream! ahhhhh!

[A/N: hehehe...hope you like this story...actually this story is based on my experience... XD.... and this embarrass me to tell you...but love my readers  >__<  ]

comment/vote/follow