Chapter 10, Midnight Madness: The Ultimate PJ Party

Start from the beginning

It was around 11:30 pm and everyone was leaving, they must have been bored my that stupid drama.

Cara:
The party was over, as the party was a fail, I decided to have a pyjama party, Alec was okay with that. I told Liz and Bella to stay with us and they agreed, Bella was quite hesitant, her friend Liz reassured her to stay.

The girls and I helped Alec to clean the house it was a total mess. After cleaning we laid some mattress in the living room and we watched Fast Five, a great movie. I was cuddled in Alec's arms, I wished to stay in his arms forever.

I'm so happy that Zack found a girl he loves, he and Liz look so cute together. During the middle of the movie, Bella got up and went outside and Cole went after her.

Cole:
Bella doesn't seem like she's okay, all of a sudden she got up and went outside and I followed her.

"Don't you like the movie?" I asked.

"Umm...fast and furious I like that, but ... ." she didn't end her phrase.

"I know you are worried about your friend, just like I am," I said.

She went to sit at the pool and dipped her legs in the water and I sat next to her.

I slowly placed my palm onto her's "Don't worry, she will be alright."I reassured her.

"Azalea had a boyfriend, his name was Justin, she really like him and some random he left and she didn't hear from him ever since. She was broken-hearted, during that time she changed, she started taking drugs and other shits, I'm so scared that she does that again," she said tear rolled down her eyes.

"Hey...don't cry, everything will be alright." I hugged and I was happy that she hugged me back.

"Let's go back inside to watch Fast Five." She said and we went inside and I sat next to her.

Liz:
"Hey, Zack can you lend me your phone, pleaseI'll send Cole a message asking if Bella is fine."
"Yeah, sure." he lends me his phone.

"Hey, Zack, it's Liz! is everything ok with Bella?"
Within a few minutes, I found him checking his phone he texted back with a smiley face."Yeah, she's alright."

"I hope that Azalea is fine," I whispered to Zack's ear.
"Don't worry sweetheart she must be alright," he gave me a kiss on my cheeks which made me blush. I found Bella smiling at me. She made a heart shape with her hands making blushed even more.

Cara:
After the movie was over, everyone was still awake, I didn't feel sleepy either Alec. .I made a swimming pool plan even though it was 2:20 am but time didn't matter and everyone was excited. I was happy that I brought extra bikinis with me in my bag as I planned to go swimming with Alec on Sunday and I lend Bella and Liz.

Indeed we were still worried about Caleb and Azalea, we tried to call them but both their phones were switched off.

"We are going to get change," Liz said.
"Wait, for me," I said excitedly. We went to get change while the boys did the same.

I wore a black swimming bikini while Liz wore the red one and Bella the yellow one.

After changing, we washed our makeup face and applied some protecting cream to protect our skin from the pool water.