Chapter 3

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

Here i am on a plane to London with some really fat guy sitting next to me. He smells like BO like no joke. Then a old lady that is going on and on about when she was young and she used to go outside and play with dinosaurs, she is a 1st class loony bin. But you cant forget the lovely children pulling my hair, kicking my seat and crying. Note the sarcasm. But i guess you would like to know how in the world i got here and what i did this time. Well in started on a beautiful windy day in the middle of autumn.....

Haha no. it happened yesterday.

*yesterday*

"Guess what guys! They are out! Leggooo!!" i shouted at the rest of my group. They are seriously the slowest people on earth. "Calm your tits shorty my god you need to take a chill pill" Joe said horribly failing at being cool. "Dude that was horrible. don't ever say whatever the hell that was again please" i said laughing my ass off. "You just don't understand what funny is then" he said dramatically and fake flipped his hair and literally strutted out. "WERE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!!" all 6 of us scream singed as we got into the van. yes van. problem? i think not. "Lets get da party started! Crank up da tunes!" Aiden yelled while trying to be ghetto, key word TRYING. We started scream singing and dancing.

*Half an hour later*

"So now were here get the paint, ladders and skateboards" i ordered the group around. When we got everything we did our masterpieces. i did a girl with headphones on, Aiden did a turtle, Joe did a dolphi n, Shawn did a skull, Kate did rabbit, and Emily did a heart with a cast around it. As soon as we finished we heard the oh so familiar sound of sirens coming, so like a normal person we laughed and skated away. When i went to hop the fence i got stuck and Sam caught me. When i got home my bags were completely packed and ready to go. "Yo mom why are my bags packed!" i screamed to my mother that is down stairs. "Your going to go live with your uncle in London" she said like its the most casual thing in the world. "Oh okay i thought... WAIT WHAT!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE AND UNCLE IN FUCKING LONDON!" I screech at my mother. Just then the doorbell rings. "WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK COULD BE SO IMPORT-HOLY CRAP YOUR SIMON COWELL!!!" I screamed in his face. He just chuckled and said "Yes but since I'm your uncle please call me uncle si." .... i let it sink in a minute...... wait for it..... wait for it OH MY GERDDD! "YOUR MY UNCLE!!!!!!!!!

 A/N: Hey sorry for the short chapter. But it the best for now but i will update soon!!! 

BUT YOU HAVE TO READ STORYS BY missgrimes !!!  I LOVE HER AND WE ARE BESTIES AND IF YOU DONT READ IT I WILL FEED YOU TO MY CHICKENS!!! 

SORRY ON A BIT OF A SUGAR HIGH MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA