one ; the marauders map

Start from the beginning

Next he saw another pair of feet, wearing turquoise high heels, and heard a womans voice.

"A small gillyweed—"

"Mine," said Professor McGonagall's voice.

"Four pints of mulled mead—."

"Ta, Rosmerta," said Hagrid.

"A cherry syrup and soda with ice and umbrella—"

"Mmm!" said Professor Flitwick, smacking his lips.

"And you'll be the red currant rum, Minister?"

"Yes," the minister replied.

"And I take it you're the...butterbeer?"

"Yes, thank you, Rosmerta," said an unknown woman's voice.

"And thank you again!" said Fudge, "Lovely to see you again, I must say. Have one yourself, won't you? Come and join us..."

"Well, thank you very much, Minister."

Harry watched the glittering heels march away and back again. His heart was pounding uncomfortably in his throat. Why hadn't it occurred to him that this was the last weekend of term for teachers too? And how long were they going to be there? He needed time to sneak back into Honeydukes if he wanted to return to school tonight...Hermione's leg gave a nervous twitch next to him.

"So, what brings you to this neck of the woods, Minister...and Ophelia?" came Madame Rosmerta's voice.

Harry saw the woman, Ophelia, turn around as though looking for eavesdroppers. Then, she settled and allowed Fudge to continue on.

"What else, m'dear, but Sirius Black? I daresay you heard what happened up at the school at Halloween?"

"I did hear rumor," admitted Rosmerta.

"Did you tell the whole pub, Hagrid?" said Professor McGonagall exasperately.

"Do you think Black's still in the area, Minister?" whispered Rosmerta.

"I'm sure of it," said Fudge shortly.

"Like I can take your word for granted," quietly snorted Ophelia.

Fudge ignored her comment, as did everyone else.

"You know that the dementor have searched my pub twice?" said Madame Rosmerta, slight edge in her voice. "scared all my customers away...it's very bad for business."

"Rosmerta, m'dear, I don't like them anymore than you do," said Fudge uncomfortably. "Necessary precaution...unfortunate, but there you are...I've just met some of them. They're ina fury against Dumbledore—he won't let them inside the castle grounds."

"Obviously, I've already encountered three that tried to kiss me, Fudge!" blurted Ophelia. "You'd think you'd get respect, but I suppose doing dirty work isn't enough."

"Ophelia," warned McGongall. She looked back to Fudge. "I should think not, Minister. How are we supposed to teach with those horrors floating around!"

"Hear, hear!" squeaked Flitwick, whose feet were dangling from the chair.

"All the same," demurred Fudge, "they are here to protect you all from something much worse...We all know what Black's capable of..."