4 - Phone Number

Your POV

The sound the tiny rain droplets splashing on the window sync with the sound of your breathing. You put your head outside your window and took the time to appreciate the cold wind passing your face. You close your eyes and Akihiko immediately came to your mind. You smile and pull your head back into the room and sat down again on your chair, facing the desk.

School was hectic again. You tried apologizing to the man you adore,  but he just put his hand up to stop you. You felt your heart shatter as your male classmates shout death threats at Akihiko for rejecting you once more.

The student council was busy again with meetings and meetings about a school festival or something similar to that. Clubs weren't crappy though, thank Kami. You joined the (insert club name here) club for fun. It was truly entertaining; watching people fight over this and that. The club leader was kind too.

Your thoughtful trance was interrupted by the pleasant noise of your ring tone. You squinted your eyes to see better the name of the caller: "Takeshi" You brought your thumb over the cellular device in your hands and swiped to accept.

"Hello, president-sama," you greeted in a monotone voice.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?" He replied, a little angst found in his voice. "This better be worth my time."

You rolled your eyes. "Oh, it is worth your precious time, Mister grouchy rude pants. Can you get Akihiko-kun's phone number?!" You practically begged with the persistent and wistful tone in your voice.

He paused for a bit, obviously choking at his words. "A-Are you serious?! All this for a boy you've only met like less a week ago?! You little... Desperate succubus!" He snapped.

"Shut up, guy who doesn't know how to greet back! Can you just do it..." You hung onto the little hope you had. "Please."

"I'm the president and it is my duty to ensure the safety and the welfare of the students that is housed by our school. I would bring danger to a student if I just give his number to someone, all willy-nilly." He stopped to make his tone more gentle. "You're my right hand, you should know better than to... Nevermind."

The grip on your phone got tighter and tighter. You only released when you heard the glass crack slightly. Your eyes start to darken a darker shade of (e/c).

"I fell in love," you tell him, your voice shaking.

"W-What?" He said confused.

A small smile creep into your face. "I fell in love with him as soon as he walked into the room." You continued, emotions sprinkled on every word you say. "As soon as I laid my lifeless eyes on him, I loved him. I loved him even though I have no idea who he is and what he's done in the past! But, I am sure that this is love. That this is true!"

"... I know that feeling..." He replied softly on the other line.

"I seriously doubt that." You huff angrily.  "Goodbye, president Takeshi."

"N-No! Wait, I'll give you the number! Just don't tell anyone, alright?"

You jumped as your eyes lit up gradually. "T-T-Takeshi! Thank y-you! I-I could just kiss you!" Joyful tears made a waterfall in your eyes as you fell down on your knees.

"N-No! It's not like I'd want you to k-kiss me! Baka!" (▰︶︹︺▰)✧

"Why'd you have our addresses numbers and anyways?" You curiously ask.

"I thought I told you that in our first meeting?" He sighed, further more disappointed. "For security and safety reasons. So what else do you want?"

"Oh! I wanna know his address and his family members too!"

------

"Oh, this is great! This is so good! I am so blessed!! You happily sing as you type a really long and compassionate love message on your phone. You hoped with all your heart that Akihiko would accept it... Unlike last time.

You dance gracefully on your tiptoes as you inhale once more the joyful feeling of being able to finally contact Akihiko. You spun and almost hit a and tumble over lamps and other furniture.

You regained your balance and smiled soft smile that could meet anyone's heart. You hit send and brought your phone onto your beating chest as you squealed and wriggled in place.

"What are you doing?" Jun walked in the living room holding a frying pan.

"Just waiting for a reply from a really, really good friend." You replied, not taking your eyes of your device.

The red haired adult crossed hair arms, her eyebrows raised. "Right." She said not convinced. "I wasn't born yesterday, you know."

"You were born 23 years ago."

"Who is that?" She pressed.

You raised your arms, still holding the phone, as a sign of defeat. "It's my future boyfriend." Your eyes lit up. "He just doesn't know yet."

"Well, good for you." She exited the room before her eye widened and she hopped back to the room gain in realization. "WAIT WHAT?! NO!  NO!  NO! If you get obsessed,  I'll hit you with this frying pan!"

"W-What?" You asked, scratching your head.

"Huh? I said... If you get into something dangerous, I'll hit you with this frying pan!" The redhead scratched her head, avoiding your gaze. She raised her weapon, the frying pan, and alarmingly put it in front of your face.

"Sure." You shrugged and walked out of the room, wanting more alone time with your fantasies.

------

"When are you gonna reply?" You groaned as you stare blankly at the text message that you send. You already texted him for the 30th time and he still hasn't replied.

You had enough of waiting and decided to call him instead. You waited and waited for someone to pick up, but all your efforts did not avail. You were about to throw your phone across the room and unleash your wrath, when your phone rang. As fast as you could,  you swiped under the name "Puddin Pie Sweetzums" to accept the call.

"Hello?" You hugged your body with you free hand.

"Leave me alone or I-Im gonna call the police!"

"Well, aren't you rude? But, that's totally okay because I still love you!"

"I'm gonna do it, I really will." He threatened but nothing was gonna shake you.

"It's not like they'll believe you; I'm just an innocent school girl to them. No one will believe you, hon, with your criminal record," you grinned. "Destruction of property, huh? But still, my love for you will never ever change, ever..." You coo, almost drooling.

"What do you want?!" He screamed on the other line. His voice was hoarse.

"Are you alone right now?"

"Answer me first, dammit!"

"Your love. I want you to be mine. I'm already yours."

"Or what?" He dared. He has the guts.

You let out a deranged cackle as you grip harshly on your cheek with your free hand. Your laugh wasn't your average-insane-laugh, it was utterly a laugh of a monster. "YOU DON'T WANT MINAKO DO DIE, DO YOU, PUDDIN?!" You continue your crazy laughter.