36. (Cam Please Protect Me)

Start from the beginning

"Do you have to go?" I asked.

"Rachel's on her way" he says. I take a deep breath and sit up and look at him. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Of course I want you to stay Cameron, but you can't"

"I will"

"No. So many of your fans are looking forward to seeing you in Florida and I don't want to be the reason why they won't be able to meet you" I say rubbing his arm.

"Melanie, I don't want to leave you like this" he says moving my hair out of my face.

"It's okay Cameron"

"No, it's not Mel" and he just stares at me. I bend over and kiss him and rest my head on his.

"I'm just going to go over Nessa's" I said grabbing his face. "Get ready to go before Rachel comes" I kiss him again and moved away from him. He stares at me then shakes his head. He gets from under the blanket and goes to his duffel bag. He pulls out some black sweats and slips them on but he was staring at me.

"Melanie..." he says and I stare at him. "Come with me, to Florida" I stare at him.

"Cameron... I can't"

"Why? I come back Saturday and I'm pretty sure you don't have anything to do up till then" I just stare at him and laugh. "I'm serious, pack a bag and come to Florida with me. I can take care of you and we'll be together. Please" he says.

"No offense, but I kind of don't want to be around a huge crowd of yours fans" I said. He walks over to me and sits on the bed grabbing my hand.

"Melanie, I won't let anything happen to you. I just want to be with you. It's all my fault this happened..." he says.

"No it's not" I shake my head.

"It is and I need you to let me make it up to you. Come with me to Florida. You'll be surrounded by security, Christian will be there when I'm out doing the show. You don't have to be alone" he says staring. I bite my lip and look over at my bathroom. Why would I go to a place where his fans could actually attack me? But at the same time, would they actually attack me? I look over at Cameron.

"Okay" I said and he smiles.

"Great!" he bends over to kiss me. "Get your stuff ready, I'm going to buy your plane ticket" Cameron gets up and grabs his phone. I get out of bed and went to my closet. I grabbed my luggage and started packing some clothes. I changed into some work-out pants and a jacket. I went to my bathroom and grabbed all my essentials I'll need. I look at the tub where I was supposedly shot and shake my head. I turn off the light and walked out the bathroom. "Got your ticket, you ready?" Cameron says grabbing my luggage. He was wearing a grey shirt now with his black sweatpants.

"Yea" I said grabbing my phone. I knew Nessa wouldn't be awake or Jasmine so I sent them a group text message.

M: Hey girls, I knw, you r probably wondering y I'm txting you so early but Cameron's heading back To Florida and he asked me to come with him, so I'm going to go. We're leaving now, but I'll just call you girls later and check in. I'll be back Saturday, love you

I decided I was going to call my parents when I get to the hotel at Florida. I had a lot explaining to do, especially the fact that I didn't call them after everything that happened. I leave my bedroom and Cameron was waiting for at the front door. I grabbed my keys, and followed him out then locked my door. Cameron grabs my hand as he carries our luggage out. When we get downstairs the car was waiting and we get in. I automatically make eye contact with Rachel.

"We're ready" Rachel says to the driver. Cameron puts his hand on my thigh and I look over at him. He smiles at me and I lean my head on him and he kisses my forehead. It was a silent car ride to the airport. When we did get there we all hurried to get on the plane. Cameron had a different seat somewhere by Rachel but he switched with this guy who was sitting next to me. Cameron puts our luggage up above us then sat down.

"Do the guys know I'm coming?" I ask looking at him.

"Yea, I told Aaron and Christian" Cameron says turning so he could face me. I smile at him.

"Thank you Cam" I said and he bends over to kiss me. We waited for the whole plane to be boarded then we were off to Florida.

MagCon here I come...

Authors note: (Hi everyone, I love hearing from you all so please message and comment because I love your feedback! Also give me tips on what I need to improve on)