//meet the parents pt.1\\

Start from the beginning

jk : sure you are.

you : really i am.

you : i've got to go kook. call me later k?

jk : kk ^_^

your eyes welled up, he's moved on already?

you were still attached to him and you didn't know if you'd ever let go, but he obviously could care less.

and when it all comes down to it, you'll still have that love for him no matter what.

sighing, you wiped your tears and put on a happy face for jin.

he couldn't know you were hurting, he already does so much for you. you just didn't want to feel even more burdened than you already do.

you walked into jin's natural habitat, the kitchen.

"it was from kook.", you tried to smile.

"oh, that's good. how's he doing?", jin asked.

"he's fine. he misses you guys a lot, he wanted you to plan a reunion thing. you'll have to call him about it.", you grabbed a cup of water and sat down.

"good idea! i'll invite everyone, and i'm pretty sure namjoon is on his off semester so he can come. this is gonna be fun!", he skipped out of the kitchen.

kook did say jin likes these kind of things..

you found yourself chuckling when yoongi shuffled in looking like he just woke up.

"afternoon sleeping ugly.", you threw him a bottle of water.

"you're lucky i tolerate you.", he said still half asleep.

"what time did you go to bed?", you asked laughing.

"like 8.."

"it's literally mid afternoon. how?", you asked shocked.

"don't know. my body does what it wants.", he shrugged.

"does your body wanna go buy me some pizza then?", you nudged him.

"meh. why not? what kind?", he got up.

"really? just pick some up, i'm not picky.", you smiled.

"be right back.", he shut the door.

while you were waiting for yoongi to come back, you just spread yourself out on the couch. you turned on 'cinderella and four knights' and lounged around.

you were in the middle of a binge session when a knock came at the door.

you thought yoongi had just forgotten his keys so you rushed to let him in.

you yanked open the door thinking that you would see yoongi with pizza in hand, but who you saw caught you by surprise..

"mrs.park?"