Dance

"C'mon Kayla point those feet!" Mrs Morris screams. 

We're rehearsing for our Winter showcase. I feel like the skin on my feet is going to rip off at any moment, oh well the perks of being one of the main dancers in one of the best dance schools in the country, as I go from Relevé to a Switch Kick swiftly. I feel the beads of sweat dripping on my back and forehead and honestly I love it. No, I don't love being all sweaty and gross but I do love the feeling  of hard work and pushing all my limits. Hopefully I will be honored to receive a "Most dedicate dancer" award the fourth consecutive time...

"Stop the music!" Mrs Morris yells, like always. She's so used to scream that when she speaks at  normal tone her voice is really raspy. "Nicole, what the hell are you thinking?! How can you come from a front aerial and not bring your arms up when you land?! How can you be in a school like this and don't even know the basics!? C'mon let's try again from the arabesque and five, six, seven and focus!"

She's one of the toughest teachers here but she's also the most passionate and dedicated to her work. I wouldn't be the dancer that I'm today without her, I'm used to her and her yelling, unlike some dancers that absolutely hate her guts. She can be mean and rude to us but if some other teacher or person from other school says bad things about us, she will be the first to stand up for us. Me and Mrs Morris have a really close relationship, I mean she has been a mother figure since I'm two. Most people say that I'm her favourite but I disagree with them, she gives me a lot of attention because I'm for sure the most dedicated dancer here and always give her what she loves, wins. It's not easy having so much attention from the teachers, it's so stressful and they put so much pressure in you because they know you'll become one of the most successful dancers one day. 

Things here are crazy. Every single person in this school is hungry for an opportunity to become really successful, ones more than the others. I'm definitely one of the hungriest person here however I would never sabotage anyone, unlike some people. Everywhere you look there's competition and I'm their biggest enemy, why? Because I'm the national champion, I win nationals every year. So I've to  be very careful. You wouldn't believe how many times dancers got their feet cut because some some jealous bitch put glass inside their shoes, or put iron nails in the middle of the stage or even put something in our water to make us fall asleep so they can have their time to shine.

___

Rehearsal was over, thank God, so me, Kayla and Nick make our way to YoJo. Kayla is tall, skinny and a really bright red velvet hair that brings out her olive skin color. 

"She's being expelled" she says with a serious tone.

"She's one of our best dancers!" Nick whines 

"Yes but she was already with an warning because she got a C minus on history of ballet and then they caught her with pills to loose weight!" She replies

Yup that school has some really restrict rules. I guess that's why only the best can get in and stay there. They don't accept a grade lower than a C and they want everyone as healthy as they can be. 

"Yeah but now who's gonna play her part? She was perfect for that role!" Nick argues 

"Mrs Morris and Heather will find someone in time..." I say 

"What time? It's in less than two weeks!"

"Nick, calm your tits. She wasn't even your pair or something." I say, rolling my eyes. Why is he getting so worked up because of this? Every week dozen of dancers are expelled or give up because it's too hard. 

"I just think that she played Anabel really well..."

"But she's not healthy and you know that's most important, maybe after she'll audition again and get in" Kayla says in her calm voice. Nick gets quiet right away...okay he's whipped. It seems like he still has that huge crush on her.

While they're talking, I take a look around frowning when I don't see who I was expecting to see. Wait, no! I don't want to see him! He's rude and his ego is bigger than the Eiffel tower. Why the hell am I thinking about him? He's nothing to me...

___

Sorry for taking so long to update but hey now I'm in vacations! uhuuuuuu

Wow an whole chapter without our friend ahah

Vote if you love chocolate!

Xoxo, Tasha