Live Your Life, Girl.

Quick thing, I'm obsessed with the song on the side (Chocolate by The 1975) and honestly I never really understood what he was saying and I found out that it's actually about weed and drug and wtv, just found it funny because I don't even understand what he's saying apart from chocolate haha...

Talking about bands, does any of you know the cab? It's one of my favorite bands and one of my favorite songs by them has actually inspired me in this story so *-*

Also help me because I have a problem with bad boy stories and boxer stories...............I thing I've read every story that contains any of that in here *help*
---------

I woke up with a loud thump, which I'm pretty sure was my body falling from my bed. The fuck?

Opening my eyes I was about to flip Chris off when I looked up and saw Scott. What? Am I having a nightmare or what? I closed my eyes, rubbing them super hard to make sure I was awake. Looked again aaaaand, he was still here. 

"What the fuck?" 

"Is that your way of saying good morning?" His usual smirk greeting me.

"What are you doing here?!" 

"I came to pick you up" He shrugged and started analyzing my room like it was a super normal thing.

Realizing I was still on the ground, I huffed and pushed my self up.

"Nice bird nest you have their" He blinked and pointed at my hair and I, unsuccessfully tried taming the living creature that was my hair.

"Well I'm sorry if I don't wake up flawless like you" I snickered sarcastically

"Yeah it's tough being a perfect human" He said as he made a face like he was in deep thought and seated on my bed.

I started making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, not before throwing my duvet to his face which he caught easily...jerk. "How did you even got in here?" I asked with foam coming out of my mouth from the toothpaste.

"Hmm a cute little girl let me in...I suppose it was your sister"

"what?!"

"Yeah, she was reluctantly at first but then I gave her candy and she was more than happy to let me in." He said obviously proud of himself.

"I'm gonna have to put some sense in that kids head, what if you were a murderer?!"

"How do you know I'm not?" I could actually hear him smirking from my bedroom.

I just rolled my eyes, aware of the fact that he couldn't see me and started to rinse the toothpaste.

"Who knew you'd be such a book hoarder"

"I'm not a book hoarder, I'm a book lover...it's different" I answered him annoyed and pushed my hair back into a ponytail. Much better.

"Are you going to tell me you're a trophy lover too?" He asked with a creeped face while sliding his fingers through one of my biggest trophy.

"I'm not a trophy lover, I'm a dance lover...again, it's different"

"Is this all from dance?" 

"Yes..." 

"Wow" He breathed out while over analyzing the 4 shelves completely full of trophies, crowns and titles. "National Champion Solo Award" He read as he scanned the biggest one and looked at me with a very surprised look on in face "I suspected you were good, but not this good" he told me.

"I trained really hard for it..."

"I imagine..."

"Anywhore, weren't we supposed to get out of here?"

"yeah let's go!" he opened my door and started heading to the stairs when I interrupted his eager walk,

"I can't let my sister alone here..."

"Then she comes with us" He smiled and kept walking to the front door.

"Kenz! Come on we're going out!" I screamed and  seconds after she came rushing through the stairs almost tripping over the last one.

"Where?" She asked way to excited.

"I don't know" 

"Oh are you coming too, Scott?" What the hell? How did she knew his name?

"Yap Kenz" He smiled and picked her up when she started running towards him. I must have a confused look in my face because that's exactly how I was feeling. The hell?!

"okay, you guys are creeping me out"

"Why sis? He's my new best friend!" Again, an overly excited child that happens to be my sister answered.

"You met 20 minutes ago" I said dryly and still creeped out.

"So? Anyone who gives me candy is my best friend!" 

"Yeah...we're gonna have to have a loooong talk about that..."

"Okay now can I interrupt you girls to ask where are we going?"

Kenz and I answered at the same time unless she said "ice cream!" and I said "I don't know you're the psycho that appears on peoples houses"

He decided to ignore me and said "ice cream it is then" full filling my sisters dreams.

"It's winter."

"So? Leah you don't always have to do the same things over and over. Live your life, girl." He said, which I think it was the first time he actually said my name, and oh boy how I liked my name in that accent...

--------

sorry for the short chap! Please vote and comment loves!

Xo, Tasha