Chapter 2

I walked into my room to put on my clothes. I'm always not the fashionable one in school, I just like to wear something comfy and simple. I put on my black skinny jeans and my favourite 1D shirt that said "I love 1D",It's a really special T-shirt to me not only because of One Direction, it's because my Mom got it for me. My phone rang, and I found the most lovable person in the world.

My best friend,Carly.

Me and Carly met two years ago, she is half british half American , her accent is really cute when she moved in my school we became best friends. I was sitting in the cafeteria alone, she came up and said"Hi." by that word every thing started. We became best friends in a really short time. We share every beautiful memory together, I can't even imagine my life without her, she is a bit insecure and shy, but she is the most amazing friend ever! The only thing that we don't have in common is that she doesn't like One Direction as much as I do.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked. "Great!"

"Soooo..I have a surprise for you."she said, "What is it?" Carly surprises are pretty special.

"I got a new car!!! So we will not get stuck in the school bus anymore!" she said.

Oh god I can't explain how happy I'm for her, she always wanted to buy a car and besides every day we get stuck in that damn bus. it's so annoying and all the people playing just childish games.

"Congratulation, yay so will you pick me up?"

"Yeah..be ready I will be there in five minutes." she said we exchanged goodbyes and I hung up.

Carly lives near me just two streets away. I took my backpack and rushed down stairs. After a while I heard Carly calling my name, I walked up to her. My jaw dropped when I saw the car, it was so cute and small, and it's yellow my favourite color!

"Hey sleeping beauty." she said.

"Why are you calling me that?" I said

"Because I called you 2 times in the morning and you didn't answer."

"Sorry maybe I was down stairs and left my phone in my room, by the way nice car gurl. "

"Thanks! you like it?"

"Love it." I said and jumped in the passenger seat.

The drive was calm and almost quite, but Carly kept obsessing over Edward, the new British guy in school. Don't get me wrong I love British boys, their accent is so hot  especially him, he is in my Biology and English class. Edward and Carly only have one class together the only class that Carly likes to skip, Drama class.

"I'm going to attend from now on." She said and I looked at her with my eyebrow raised.

"What I always fail in Drama I have to try it at least." She said and I laughed.

"Or maybe you are trying to chase Edward's hazel eyes.." I said teasing her, and she sticked her tongue out at me.

"I promise I will try to talk to him for you." I said with a smirk on my face .

"You really gonna do that.. Oh my gosh thank you so much , I LOVE YOU." She said and we high five each other.

I was really going to do that for her, she is my best friend. And actually I'm not that shy around boys, But she is so shy. The last time Carly was in a relationship was  last year she was with a guy called Josh. I hated that guy he was a total jerk and he cheated on her,  he told her that he was drunk and didn't  know what he was doing , but she just said that it must be over. I was so sorry for her first heartbreak ,  so I might  do anything to make her happy again.

What about me? you ask well I found myself asking but what should I do?My love life Is kind of boring , I used to have a little crush on some guy here in school but then I figured out that he has a girlfriend ..that's it. I never fell in love in my life. For me I have an opinion on Relationships and love ,  people think that I'm weird, but it's just so easy. I mean if a boy loves a girl and she loves him back and they came together in a relationship ,  they can just live happily ever after.

Why would they break up?

I mean why we call it "break " that means that everything between them simply  "breaks".

I get it that sometime you need to break up with someone, but I never felt that feeling.

Being confused in a relationship .

Being confused in "love".

"Sarah.....Earth to Sarah. " Carly said.

And I realized I'm facing the window diving in my thought .

"Sorry....." I said

"It's okay ..... lets go." she said.

I jumped out of the car in the school parking lot. "We kinda arrived early today! look no one is around. " Carly said caused me to smile.

We walked inside the school, her first class was art and my first class was Biology, which meant Edward will be there. Great.

After the bell rang, we exchanged goodbyes and then walked to our classes.

As I say every day in school , is a new adventure .. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So.....how is it ?

Please tell me in the comments☺

~~~~~~~

I will be updating soon <3

Vote

Comment

Rolla.xx