Chapter 4

''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' Justin shouted. ''Get out NOW!''

 My dad looked so shocked and surprised by Justin's reaction. '' Justin calm down... '' I said giving him a tap on the shoulder and then he turned around facing the other side.

''I was just coming to talk to you..'' Dad said with hurt and guilt in his eyes.

''No one needs you just get the fuck out!" Justin snapped at dad.

My dad walked through the door waiting for me to make an eye contact with him but I couldn't do it.

After dad left , I closed the door behind him , so many questions going through my mind. What is he doing here? And why did he come back? Did he make contact with Mom first? Does he even talk to her anymore? so many questions was going through my mind but with no answer.

"Bastard...'' Justin said and climbed up to his room and slammed the door behind him.

I know he is angry . And I know that I have to go to his room and ask him why was he so angry about  dad being here ...Even though I knew the answer.

 I remembered that day when we came back from visiting our aunt in Alabama , We decided to go and surprise dad in his office and that's when we saw him kissing a women in his office. We were all shocked my Mom placed her hand on her mouth and ran away to the car as we followed her, She cried like she never did before. She drove us home, none of us talked..None of us had the power to talk , What we saw explained it self, My dad was cheating on Mom while she was away. We waited for him that night, We wanted him to explain what the hell was that? And why?

We waited for a long time me, Mom , Justin and even Jasmine was with us too. He came through the door stumbling and his clothes were dirty and he had a watery mouth, he was drunk obviously, he hits my Mom in the face and when Justin and Jasmine was defending her , my dad pushed Jasmine to the wall until she fell to the ground and passed out. I shook my head to the memory I hate that night. I really do.

When I was about to go upstairs and talk to Justin, my phone rang , it was Cara.

I forgot that she invited me and Carly to her house.

''Hey Sarah , Why didn't you come?''

''I'm so sorry Cara, when I arrived home I found dad here....''

''Oh my god , I thought things ended between him and your Mom after what he did.''

''Well yes he is back and Justin was about to kill him!''

''Do you want me to come over?'' She asked , I really appreciate her offer that she wants to be with me in this situation, but right now I have to talk to Justin. Alone.

''It's okay.. Cara I will be fine...''I said. Not sure if that's even true. We exchanged goodbyes and then I hung up, I climbed  up to Justin's room and i found  him sitting on his bed, I know my brother, I know him, he is going to blow up at me if he found me defending dad. But I really have nothing to defend him. Or do I ?

''I wanna be alone.''he said.''Please leave".

''Justin , listen I know you are mad , And I'm not gonna try to defend him. I know exactly what he did.. But whatever It was, You shouldn't be talking to him in that way!'' I said. "He is your dad after all.''

''Don't you dare call that bastard my dad, He cheated on Mom, We found him sucking on another lady's mouth and he hits her and hurted her so fucking much. And he was about to kill Jasmine when he pushed her. So what do you want me to treat him like, Welcome him and hug him, I actually don't wanna see his fucking face in my life again!'' He said loudly. After he finished his speech I was frozen , I had no words, He is right dad has done a lot of bad things to him. To us.

''Justin ,Tomorrow is Christmas  Eve, I'm sure he was just coming to .....''I started talking actually having nothing to say. What saved me is when Justin's phone rang and Jasmine name popped out on the screen. ''I will leave you now okay..'' I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I walked out of the room to the kitchen, I was starving I ordered the Pizza and  cleaned the house.That's my hobby whenever I'm feeling down I always like to clean , You can call me a clean freak. Half an hour later I was done ,  And the Pizza has arrived , I called Justin and he shouted coming. When he came down I found him wearing a black jeans and my favourite tank top of his that says''SWAG'' On it , I don't know why but I love that shirt.

''Someone is looking good....''I said teasing him.

''Well yeah, Decided to take a shower.....Where is the Pizza?'' He said.

''Here.'' I said passing him a slice on a plate.

''Look Sarah I'm so sorry I know that I shouldn't have talked to you In that way it's not your fault though...Sometimes I'm messed up , So please forgive me ....''He apologized. I kinda know that he talked to Jasmine about what happened and she asked him to do that.

''Okay I forgive you.'' I said and he made a Yay sound .''By the way where are you going?''

''To Jasmine's house, she said that her mother got extra work today and she asked me to come over, so we can watch a movie or something...'' He winked at me. ''Okay but don't be late.'' I pointed at him. ''I will be here by eight ...Take care, 'cause something is waitin' for ya.. '' He said and gave me a kiss on my forehead. What is waiting for me? What does he mean?

I cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes , I climbed upstairs and threw  myself on the bed , Still thinking about what is waiting for me , That's when I noticed a small pink box on my desk.

''What is this?'' I asked myself, There was a pink card on the box says:

''From: MOM & JUSTIN

To: SARAH <3

''This is so beautiful.'' I said opening my mouth.

When I opened the box it was nothing but....

~~~~~

Don't forget to Vote !! & Comment

If you have any ideas for the book cover, Tweet me the picture @sarahstyles222

Rolla.xx