Chapter 34: Part Two

Start from the beginning

" When will you get it you desperate whore? Cayden does not love you. He has been using you as a pawn this whole time to extract information about you. You've been played. One of my sources tell me that he's going to get you locked up for harassment and assault" she smirks.

" NO HE WOULDN'T DO THAT. HE LOVES ME" I scream, my heart breaking. " Does this prove he loves you?" she rolls her eyes, showing me a recent snap shot of Cayden and Belle hugging.

" How did you get that?" I quietly ask, as she licks her lips. " Oh you know your stepdad Carl? Turns out he's worried more about his new wife and his successful business in Spain. Blackmail is a bitch. He's been playing double agent" She chuckles, her infamous smirk plastered all over her face. I cant believe Cayden. Belle will surely pay the prince for it.

I dig in my purse, taking out the micro chip which was the initial plan. " You can have Cayden after tonight. I promise your name won't be mentioned" she reassures me as I nod and hand her the clip. " Its all yours. I'll be back in a bit for the final plan. I just need to get Axel up" I deviously smile, walking off.

And the bitch is back.

Belle POV:

Tonight has been absolute shit. Finding out about my best friend's betrayal, finding out my boyfriend went behind my back and seeing that shit excuse of a father. I need to be strong, for myself and the baby. Cayden is out of the question as of this moment.

" Belle I'm so so sorry. I saw you storm off. Please forgive me Belle" Cherry suddenly comes out of nowhere, grabbing my arm, begging for forgiveness.

"How could you?" I weep, wiping my running tears. " Where did I go wrong in our friendship?" I whimper as Cherry holds my hand, constantly begging for forgiveness. " You're not even pregnant are you" I disgustedly say, as she ashamedly looks to the floor. " Look let me explain-".

" As of this minute you, Cherry are dead to me as my father is. I want nothing to do you and I never want to see your face again. We're over" I spitefully shriek as her face drains of colour, and she starts crying. Liz comes rushing out of nowhere, a concerned look all over her face.

" Oh my god Belle! Whats wrong! What did you do? You crazy bitch" Liz shouts, lunging for Cherry. " Please just take me inside" I whimper, standing as a barrier between her and Cherry. " What happened Belle?" She repeatedly asks as I harshly pull away from her grip. She goes running back to Cherry but I had no physical or emotional energy to deal with that facade.

Storming into my house, mascara dripping down my face and my hair ruined. I slowly walk upstairs, suddenly hearing the sound of glass clink against each other. I turn my head, to see Alexia on the stage with champagne in her hand.

" I'd like to propose a toast and also a special clip for my loving friend Isabelle. I know  we've had our ups and down, but you've gone through a lot and I hope with this new baby, comes a whole new attitude and person. For Isabelle" she smiles as everyone clinks their glasses together and cheers happily.

I let out a small sheepish smile as everyone turns towards me on the stairs and raises their glasses towards me. I see Cayden rushing in the distance as I roll my eyes, as he walks towards me, his gaze fixated on me. He best have a hell of an apology ready.

" And now for the big finale" Alexia claps as she plays the clip on the big projector behind her. I rub my hands together, eager to see what she has put for me. How thoughtful of her...

" Belle doesn't need to know. Come on it's one night. Or a couple" Cayden laughs, holding Tara's waist and pinning her down on the bed. " Belle is my friend silly. We can't do this" she smiles as he kisses her stomach.

"I love Belle okay but this is just simply for our benefit. I need it" he pleads, kissing Tara's neck as they start making out and go under the covers. The clip pauses as everyone turns their eyes towards me, a chorus of gasps and whisper filling the room.

My legs go jelly as I stare at the picture of Tara and Cayden kissing on the big screen, for all my guests to see. Cayden was fuming and panicked, running up to the stage and wrestling with Alexia for the chip in her hand. A bodyguard comes out, escorting Cayden to the front.

" And that's not all ladies and gents" - Alexia chuckles, putting in another clip recording of my mother's and Carl's convo and various mugshots of the two. " Turns out your mum wasn't on business trips, she was on a trip with your father and they have been together for an entire year. The cheating whore" she chuckles.

At this point, SHAME and humiliation was something that I had become used too. But my boyfriend, the father of my child cheating on me!? My mum lying too me! I couldn't take anymore. Suddenly I found myself gasping for air, my water had just broke and I was experiencing excruciating pains. I saw Cayden running to me in the distance as I screamed out in pain, holding on to my stomach and finding myself calling Noah for help...

" NOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? BELLE WATCH OUT" I suddenly hear Axel scream, as I turn around confused, too much in pain to apprehend the situation. Suddenly I'm  sent flying over the stairs as the last thing I heard was everyone screaming my name...

---------------
A/N
HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL GOOD!! I sincerely appreciate everyone who reads, votes, comments so much and just know I read all of your lovely comments and they do inspire me to update quicker.

This chapter is dedicated to shaiiwoodleyy_ for the amazing message she sent me. Be sure to check out her stories, they're pretty awesome.

Lots of Love & Hugs.  A x