Instructions

Alright! This is a book of complied Naruto one-shots. Either it be a single story or a small prompt contest, it all happens here!

With everything that is fun, there are a few rules that needs to be followed! So pay close attention!

Rules:

1) Any one-shot that wishes to be featured here will have the chapter dedicated to the rightful author

2) No lemon/NSFW chapters, please!

3) Pay close attention to the deadlines!

4) All one-shots that wish to be featured must be sent to the following email: thefamilyof3ree@gmail.com for revision before it can be posted here.

5) Your one-shot must have a minimum of 1,000 words and a maximum of 2,500 words. We will check the word count carefully.

6) Please make sure the grammar mistakes are fixed.

7) Any pairing/couples goes!

8) Be nice! Do NOT bash other people's works nor criticize them, please! This is supposed to be a place of fun; not to bring each other down. We're a family, a community. Please keep this in mind. Failure to obey this rule, will result into consequences.

9) Don't be shy to message us if there are any questions! If you have a one-shot you would like to submit, email first. If worst comes to worst, send it as a personal message and we can work from there.

10) All works MUST have a title!

Just remember to follow these rules and everything will be fun along the way. This account is meant to bring together a community so let's do that!

 This account is meant to bring together a community so let's do that!