Twenty-one

Okay, I have three projects for school that I have to work on this weekend so I have to hurry and finish this chapter for you guys.

So I'm still working on a last name for this family so I'm open to suggestions. Anyway, I want to know how your week was; I'm curious that's all. How was your Halloween? What were you for Halloween? For Halloween, I was a masked stranger. I was too lazy to pick out a costume from Party City and besides, those costumes are always itchy and I already had the parts for the costume at my house.

Anyway, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what?" Liam said still surprised with this. It's been almost a five minutes since he'd been acting like this and honestly, it's freaking Zayn a bit.

Niall had already snapped out of his shock state and now was trying to snap his husband out of too.

Louis was shocked for a moment before thought about it for a moment. I knew something was going on with Justin and him, but I never suspected it was this. He thought.

Harry was also shock with the rest of his family, but like Louis, it was only for a moment before a huge smile appeared on his face. Zayn has a boyfriend? Harry thought as he began as he began asking Zayn questions.

"How long have you been dating? When did you start? Did you guys kiss already?!" An excited Harry asked while getting in Zayn's face. Well at least the kissing part snapped Liam out of his shock state.

"Yes, Zayn. Tell us everything about Justin and you." Liam said as he thought about Zayn and Justin and what could they have done together.

Zayn sighed as he began to explain what's going on between Justin and him. Everything on how long, when, and if they kissed or not. Liam was angry that Justin stole Zayn's first kiss and was already planning on a talk with this boy. Niall was a little scared. 'Was Zayn old enough to be dating?' Was Niall main thought going on in his head. He was afraid that Zayn might be hurt from this. Louis was thinking the same thing as Liam was thinking about having a talk with Justin to see if he was good for his brother. Although he known Justin before they were adopted, Louis just has to make sure. Harry was happy that Zayn found someone. Harry had play dates with Justin's brother, Jaxon and what he'd been told by Jaxon, Justin is a very nice boy.

While Zayn was talking about Justin, Zayn started to finish his food so while everyone, but Louis, began to finish their food as well. Zayn had to explain everything between bites.

Once everyone finishes their food and Zayn finish explaining, Liam took Niall outside the room and began talking about this whole thing.

"I don't like this, Niall," Liam said while crossing his arms together.

Niall sighed as he responded, " I don't like this either, Li, but we don't want to hurt Zayn's feeling and tell him that he can't see him. I'll break his heart. And we're still getting his to trust us. Do you want to do that?"

Liam huffed as looked at the ground like a little kid. "No..."

Niall smiled and kissed his cheek." Great! Now we need to settle this Zayn and Justin thing..."

They thought for a moment before Liam got an idea." I know what we can do!"

Niall leaned in to hear what his husband had to say, but Liam just walked away back into the room. Niall huffed and walked back into the room as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn was really happy that his parents walk back into the room. Harry was getting him a headache with all the questions about Justin.

"All we want to do is to make sure that's he's good for you, Zayn." Liam said sternly. Niall nodded at what Liam said, but honestly he was confused himself. "That's why I thought of a perfect idea for this situation."

Zayn was about to interrupted his, but Liam continued.

"You're going to bring him over to our house for a family dinner so we can get to know him more."

Zayn wished for Harry's question now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope the best for you, Justin.