Twelve

I know I haven't been updating as much, but I have a lot of things going on at school and my parents said I can't use my iPad until it was all done and finally ( After a very hard week) I'm done.

So up at the top is a piece of our very own Zayn Mailk's doppelgänger!

So I want to see if any of you can spot the difference and what it is. ( I'm having a little trouble myself with this too.)

By the way, the Larry story you been wanting. It's called 'What Could Happen?' I already made the Prologue and I'm going to update the first chapter in a few weeks ( Sorry my school's test are coming up next few weeks, but don't worry I'll try to update during.)

Also, the Zayn's face tattoo was a fake just to let you know.

Anyway, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not that Louis didn't love his brother, Zayn, he really does, it's just that he can't really express it.

Not after that day.

Before Louis came to live with his new family, he was with his old family.

It's was wonderful. Everybody from his mom to his sisters was happy. Sure that they get into trouble with things or each other, but it was still perfect . Louis remembers when his sisters would make him cards when he was sick or his mother would take a day off just to take care of him. Even though he was the oldest, they still took care of each other no matter what happens.

Then the fire came

Flashback

Louis was ten years old when it happened .

He was walking home after a football ( soccer ) game. His team won another game. For almost the entire soccer season they won the game, giving them a perfect record. Louis was just walking home; still tied from what happen and now he was just hoping he could just relax I got his room and calm down. So it can end a great day.

But luck wasn't on his side that day.

What Louis saw his house, he was so shocked. He was so shocked that he dropped his bag. He was so shocked that he felt like he was going to faint. He was so shocked that he couldn't feel anything in his body. He was so shocked that he could say a bunch of things to say how shocked was he, but he won't have time say.

He house was on fire. Everything. The yard looks like it was getting to catch more on fire like the house. A bunch of fireman and some neighbors were surrounding the house.

But then he felt a heavy jolt go through his body." Mom!" And with that, Louis dropped his bag and ran to his house, but something holds him back.

It was his next door neighbor, Simon Cowell. He was a nice though always watching Louis and his sisters when his mother wasn't home, but that wasn't the issue right now.

"Louis no!" He shouted as he dragged Louis away from the fire.

"Let me go!" Louis said as he kept struggling to be free and soon he did and rushed to the house.

"Louis watch out!" Simon called again as he ran up to get him.

It was too late for Louis when he went up to the house and everything went black.

Later

"Ugg.."

Louis groaned as he woke up in a bright blurry room. His vision was coming back to normal and then he notices a man in a white jacket and Simon next to the bed he was lying on.

"W-what h-happen." Louis shuttered.

"When you went up to the house, something hit your head on the way there and you had to be taken to the hospital," Simon said as he sat down.

The doctor smiled at Louis and went to write something down on his clipboard." Don't worry, Louis. You're going to be fine; you just need to stay in the hospital for the rest of the night and get some rest. You'll be find tomorrow." After he said that he walked out of the room.

Louis tapped Simon's shoulder to get his attention." Are t-they really.." Louis trailed off.
Simon smiled sadly and put his arms around Louis sand said," yea."

Louis then began to break down in tears; not even trying to hold them back.

Simon swallowed hard and reached into his pocket to pull something out and gave it to Louis." Here I went back to pull this out of the fire when it was put out."

Louis looked down at his hand and almost broke into more tears. It was a doll. Lottie's doll to be exact.

Louis holds the slightly burned doll to his chest and cried into more tears.

End of Flashback

Louis swallowed deeply as he felt tears in his eyes.

After he was let out the hospital, he was sent to his other family members but none of them couldn't take him so they decided to send him to and orphanage. When he was adopted and brought to his new family, he was happy. Now Louis has someone else to look after.

Louis went into his room and went to his shelf to get a brown box and pulled out Lottie's doll then brought it to his chest and hugged it.

"I'll always take them, Lottie. Like how I took care of you."