Eight

Sorry again for taking so long. I'd had not been feeling so good for a while, but I'm getting better. Anyway, I have so news; 808kat has offered to be my editor for this story and I'm still deciding but I might say yes.

The another piece of news is that for some of my chapters I'm going to post a piece of my new story with Larry ( maybe some Ziam.)

So here we go:

Harry walked through the school feeling tired and depressed of what happen last night with Louis and hopes that his best friend, Zayn could help him with that.

Even though Harry has been homeschooled all his life he has some friends. Zayn Malik who pretty shy all the time and always drawing in his little sketchbook of his. Harry and Zayn meet years ago when they were both about 12 and hanging out ever since.

And their little Irish friend, Niall Horan who was kinda cocky, but always know how to cheer you up. They meet Niall about two years ago when Harry and Zayn were walking around the park and Niall accidentally hit Zayn with a football. Yet they're still friends.

"Hey, Harry," Zayn said as he walked over to him once he saw him.

"Hi, Zayn," Harry said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked concerned. Harry didn't act like this unless he was sad.

Harry was about to open his mouth and tell Zayn what happen with Louis but decided against it. Zayn still wasn't sure about him dating someone. He was very protective of Harry, even when they're not much older than each other.

But Harry just smiled sadly at him and shook his head. "It's nothing really."

Zayn was about to asked him again but didn't want Harry to get upset so he just nodded.

"So... What's going on with you?" Harry asked; trying to change the subject.

"Oh! Well, you know the annoying blond that keeps bothering me?" Zayn asked annoyed.

"Who? Niall?"

"Screw you, Harry," Niall said with his mouth full of food and walking towards them.

"I'm just kidding, Niall." Harry laughed.

"Ya 'kidding'," Niall said sarcastically.

"Anyway, who wants to go get breakfast? We still have time before first period. "Niall said after swallowing.

"Didn't you just ate?" Zayn questioned.

"Ya, but I'm still hungry. Let's go!" And with that, Niall ran away.

Harry and Zayn both looked at each other and shook their heads then followed their hungry friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn woke up with dried tears covered his face. He cried himself to sleep. Again.

Zayn just sighed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. He just couldn't believe it. He just couldn't. When all the times he wish that they notice him they didn't, but when he was about to do something that he been wanted for years, they interrupted them.

Does fate not want me happy? Zayn thought as he got out the shower and back into his room.

Zayn went through his drawers and pulled out a midnight blue long-sleeve shirt and some black jeans.

After he put them on, Zayn went downstairs and hope his family left him some breakfast to eat, but he didn't ( not that he was surprised ) but he found a note on the kitchen table and picked it up.

Dear Zayn

Your father, Louis, Harry and I all went to the store to get some things we need for this upcoming event at your father's job and we will be back later. We were going to bring you along but you were asleep and also grounded from what happen yesterday. There's some fruit in the fridge. Enjoy.

Love Papa

P.S. Don't leave this house.

After Zayn was done reading, he crumpled up the note and tossed it in the trash.

Ya, 'love'.

When got some grapes out of the fridge and went back upstairs to his room. Thinking all about his ' loving ' family.

How could they?

Don't they care at all?

Does anyone care about me?

A knocking at his windows interrupted his thinking.

"Zaynie. Open up." Someone said from behind the curtains.

Zayn went over to the window and opened the curtains to find the boy he thinking about earlier.

Justin.

Justin motion Zayn to open the window and after he did he crawled out the window and next to Zayn.

"H-hi." Zayn shuttered, feeling nervous about what happen yesterday.

"Hey," Justin said back with the same nervousness that Zayn was feeling.

They continue to look at each other for a moment until Zayn broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry, Justin." Zayn broke down; feeling tears go into his eyes.

"No, I'm sorry. I'd didn't want to push you so fast and should have taken my time with you.
I do like you, Zayn and I hope you feel the same about me, especially after this...."

"What do you-" Zayn was cut off when Justin grabbed his face and kiss him.

It was amazing for both of them. They both felt huge fireworks going on inside their bodies and they could do this forever, but however, they're still human and they still need to breathe before one of the passes out.

They broke apart, breathing heavily with slightly red lips. Zayn was about to say something until he heard his dad's voice.

"Zayn come help with the bags!" Liam called while carrying a bunch of bags in his arms.

"Bye Zayn!" Justin said before quickly kissing Zayn on the cheek and climb out the window.

Zayn felt back on his bed while touching his lips.

Well, I know Justin cares about me.

Zayn thought then went downstairs to help with the bags.