Two

Up at the top are Zayn and his family's house. Here you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Zayn woke up, it was quiet. It has never been this quiet in this house. Zayn looks over to his alarm clock and saw that it was 4am.

No wonder it so quiet, Zayn thought. Everybody else is still asleep. Well, I should go back to sleep, it's Saturday and no school. With that thought, he layers his head back on the pillow and tried to get some more rest.

An hour later

Zayn couldn't go back to sleep. He felt as he drunk a whole pot of coffee with a gallon of sugar. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Well, I should get an early start since I can't sleep. He thought then pulled his baggy shirt off and shrugged off his pant

Zayn began washing up; getting all the dirt and gunk from yesterday but also taking his time with it. The shower was one of the things that help relaxed him.

After Zayn was done with his shower, he got a towel from the hook and wrapped it around his waist. Then got a comb and a hairdryer then plugged it in, also taking his time blow drying his hair and being careful with his hair, to make it fluffy. Just the way he likes it. ( I love Zayn's hair when it's like that.)

When Zayn was done with his hair, he went back to his room and got black boxers, baggy sweat pants, and a large shirt. Then put them on.

After that, Zayn got his sketchbook out and started finishing his family portrait and is now on his Papa. Ever since Zayn was very little and was with his real family. He loved to draw. He was only three years old when he got his very first sketchbook from his real Dad, Yaser. He notices that his son had a passion for art so he started getting Zayn some art supplies, just to make him happy. They had a very good bond between them two and Zayn always wanted to spend time with him. Until one night, when Zayn and his Dad was coming home from a long day together and it was dark at night. Yaser had trouble seeing the road; it was raining hard and the roads were slippery. They didn't see the drunk driver that was driving in the wrong lane, and Zayn was the only survivor.

Yaser was his only family member that Zayn has or knows about. His mother died when Zayn was very young, so that's it. That's how Zayn became an orphan.

Zayn shook his head, trying to forget that painful memory. He just needed to relax. He probably needed something to eat.

Zayn got up, went downstairs, and went into the kitchen and got out some bread and the toaster and made toast.

While Zayn was eating he heard something from upstairs and a loud cry.

Zayn's eyes widened when he realized that it was Harry crying so he put his plate in the sink and then ran up the stairs to Harry's room and saw that he fell out of his bed and was on the floor crying.

"Oh my god, Harry!" Zayn said then ran to him and pick him up from the ground. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

Harry touch the side of his stomach and cried at little when he did.

Zayn carefully put Harry on his bed and ran to the bathroom and got the first aid kit. "Okay Harry, hold still." He unzipped his Spider-Man footie pajamas and slid half of it of until he saw the bruise on the side of his stomach. Then Zayn carefully got out some medicine and rubbed it all over the bruise then wrapped an Ace bandage around his stomach.

"There you go, Harry," Zayn said soothingly while rubbing his stomach. "Don't worry. I'll go get Dad." Then Zayn got up, kiss Harry's forehead and ran to his Dad and Papa's bedroom then started banging on the door; calling out their names.