crush // anon

anonymous: I'm having guy troubles (yay) I'm an antisocial person and I have a crush on this guy and I don't t know how to talk to him. How am I supposed to talk to him?
~

Freddie: Oh! You've come to the right place.
Brian: Well, find out what you two have in common. It will be easy to talk about something you both enjoy, like maybe music.
Roger: Or you could always "accidentally" fall on him! That works for me.
John: Is that why you are always falling in public?
Roger: Sometimes. Most of the time I'm just drunk.
Brian: Explains a lot...
Freddie: Back to the question, you could hang around some of the people he is friends with. Eventually you'll start to get closer to him.
John: Having a crush isn't exactly fun, but I'm sure you'll know the right time to talk to him. Maybe you could ask him about the shirt he's wearing or something.
Roger: What?
John: Y'know, like a band shirt..
Roger: If he wears a Queen shirt you should definitely propose!
Freddie: Oh, can I come to the wedding? I can be the best man! Or a bridesmaid, whichever one is open.
Brian: Wow, we are way off topic. Find a common interest, shake all your nerves out, and just talk to him. I'm pretty sure he won't bite.
Freddie: Unless he's Roger...
Roger: That was one time!
John: Uhm...good luck.

-
a/n

wow i don't know what i just did

but i hope i helped?😂
~ily