boys // ashleyneurgaonkar

AshleyNeurgaonkar: I'm in love with two guys... both being my best friends since 6 years, I don't want to hurt either of them by picking one over the other. Help!
~

Brian: Oh, that sounds awful!
Freddie: Maybe you can dig around and see if either of them like you back! If one likes you and the other doesn't, then no one will get hurt.
John: If neither of them like you, then it might be best to just keep your feelings to yourself for now.
Roger: But if both of them like you, you need to talk to them about it. That way they both know the situation you're in and they can't blame you for your decisions.
Brian: Maybe before you talk to them you can try and get over your feelings. You can't hurt anyone if you don't do anything.
Freddie: But then again, you can't force your feelings to change. I think you should just wait it out and see what the future holds, so no one gets hurt. That's the safest thing, darling.
John: I agree with Freddie. If you don't want anyone to get hurt, wait for your feelings to figure themselves out.
Roger: Well I think that's all we have to say. Sorry for the wait, good luck!

~
a/n

good luck!! crushes are difficult but i hope this helped. in case it didn't there's a great song at the top that might make ya feel better ;)

alright, have a good day everyone
~ily