Quidditch Season

02-11-1985

"First comes Gryffindor in order of positions! The fifth year Captain and Keeper: Robert Jones! Then comes the beaters: third year Katelyn Williams and fourth year Brandon Smith! Followed by the chasers! Seventh year Amelia Brown, Second year Dean Taylor and Fourth Year Bill Weasley! Last, but not least, is the seeker! Second year Charlie Weasley!" Tonks screamed into the microphone with excitement as she introduced the Gryffindor team.

"Now here comes the Slytherin Team," Tonks began with less enthusiasm. "In order of ugliness by the -"

"-Nymphadora!" Professor McGonagall warned from next to her, a giggling Sevina in her lap.

"Sorry! Back to the players! First up the second years. Cailin Parker, chaser! Mikayla Brodeur, seeker! Then the third years. Manuel Berkin, beater! Fourth year! Jake Watson, keeper. Fifth year. David Brodeur, beater. Sixth year. Austin Strickland, Chaser. And finally, the seventh year captain and chaser, Martin Emmanuel!" Tonks introduced the Slytherin team.

"Here they go! Taking positions!" Tonks narrated as the keepers flew to the hoops and the other players flew to their spaces.

"I want a nice, clean game! From all of you!" Madam Hooch screamed.

"Go! Go Gryffindor! Go! Go Gryffindor!" Three quarters of the crowd roared as the quaffle was thrown by Madam Hooch.

"Win! Win Slytherin! Win! Win Slytherin!" The other half of the pitch yelled.

"Brown snatches the quaffle from the air! Passing to Weasley who passes it to Taylor! Taylor speeds past Emmanuel but is intercepted by Parker! Parker attempts to throw back to Emmanuel but it is caught by Brown who throws it and - she scores! 10 - 0 Gryffindor! The ball soars past Watson! Slytherin back into possession as Strickland passes the quaffle to Parker who narrowly missed a bludger hit by Williams! Berkin and Brodeur fly to the bludger! Brodeur hits it straight at Jones who dodges it as Emmanuel throws the quaffle through the hoop, scoring! 10 - 10 Slytherin!" Tonks narrates the game.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Weasley scores! 70 - 50 Gryffindor!" Tonks announces before the crowd gasps as Charlie begins to dive.

"It looks like Weasley has spotted the snitch! Followed by Brodeur he dives to the ground!" Tonks yells before gasping, "He was feigning! Brodeur falls off her broom whilst Charlie speeds to the other side of the pitch by the Raven claw stands and grabs the snitch out of midair! 220 - 50 Gryffindor! Gryffindor win!"

"Go! Go Gryffindor!" The pitch screams in excitement as people began to pour onto the pitch as the team lands. Charlie grins as he stands on the pitch only to be picked up by his team mates.

"Weasley! Weasley!" The crowd chants as the Slytherins stalk away.

16-11-1985

"170 - 80 Hufflepuff! Hufflepuff beat Ravenclaw!" Tonks yells with excitement.

15-02-1986

"300 - 170 Slytherin! Slytherin beats Ravenclaw!"

08-03-1986

"280 - 70 Gryffindor! Gryffindor beats Hufflepuff!

10-05-1986

"230 - 80 Hufflepuff! Hufflepuff beats Slytherin!"

07-05-1986

"The score is currently 120 - 110 Gryffindor but Ravenclaw is quickly catching up as Parkinson takes possession of the quaffle! Wait! Baxtor dives, he's spotted the snitch! Weasley gains on her as they get closer and closer to the ground! And...Weasley catches the snitch! 270 - 110 Gryffindor! Gryffindor win!" Tonks yells with excitement as she jumps up and picks Sevina up, spinning her around.

"And now for the Quidditch cup!" McGonagall announces as the teams hit the ground. "In fourth place is Ravenclaw with 360 points! Third is Slytherin with 430 points! Second pace is Hufflepuff with 470 points! Finally, in first place! Gryffindor with a whopping 770 points!" McGonagall finishes as she grins widely.

"The Quidditch Cup goes to the Gryffindor House Team!" Tonks screams through the microphone as the Gryffindor team begin to scream and yell as they all hoist Charlie up onto their shoulders. McGonagall and Dumbledore enter the pitch holding the large silver trophy and hand it to the Captain, Robert Jones.

"Go! Go Gryffindor!" Is chanted as the Gryffindor team leave the pitch to head to the castles along with their other housemates. The chant slowly disintegrates into the air as they all entered the castle to celebrate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Weasley! Weasley!" Can be heard from the entrance hall of the castle as Tonks carries Sevina into the castle and begins the trek to the Gryffindor Common Room where a celebratory party is taking place.

"Hello Miss, can you get one of the Weasleys to let us I please?" Sevina asked politely to which The Fat Lady smiled to and left the portrait only to return as it opened.

"Hello Tonks, Sed! Come join us!" Bill said excitedly as he let them in and took Sevina and placed her on his shoulder.

"Woah! There's loads of people!" Sevina yelled as the trio entered the crowd to find the man of the day - Charlie Weasley.

"Charlie Weasley!" Tonks yelled over the crowd, "come here and give me a hug!"

"Is that Nymphadora?" A teasing voice rang out as Charlie appeared behind her and jumped onto her back, pushing her onto the floor.

"It's Tonks Mr Dragon!" The girl yelled as she tackled him to the floor and stood up with a grin.

"Is that any way to treat the seeker who just won the House Cup for Gryffindor?" Charlie smirked as he stood up and help his arms out for a hug.

"Of course it is! You did amazing Dragon man!" Tonks said as she hugged him.

"Dance time!" Sevina yelled.