Chapter Seven

Would you date me?

Breath if yes
Recite the bible in Japanese if no

Jīn in the mm

Gracie POV

When I left the hospital, Spir was still asleep and I had gotten a phone call.

My 'job' had called.

And I needed to be there immediately.

Making sure I had the money in my purse, I looked around the busted looking building. The house was two storied and old, contributing to the dirtied face of it.

I walked to the door with my head held high, and pushed open the door.

The minute you step through the threshold, it's like you stepped into a whole new house.

The inside smelt of sex and weed, causing me to gag. The rugs were a tacky faux fur, with cheetah print couches.

"Bout time you got ya ass hea' gur." I turned my head to the tall dark skinned man as he walked into the room, a small bag of coke in hand.

"Yeah Milo, you called?" I muttered.

He sat on the couch and patted his lap, gesturing me over to him.

Managing to contain my look of disgust, I sauntered over and sat down in his lap.

"You got an appointment tomorrow. Big client."

Sighing, I nodded as he rubbed my thighs.

This is how I make my money.

I don't belittle myself because of my job. It may not be the most honest job out there, or safest, but I like it, and niggas like me.

I had gotten into this business when I was 17, actually.

In my childhood years, my father used to sexually abuse me.

He would touch me, make me touch him, he would take pictures of me... and when it started, I was only 5.

Imagine that.

When I was 12, he was arrested for possession and distribution of child pornography.

My aunt soon caught drift and moved us from our home in Shanghai, China; to El Paso, Texas.

When my father was gone, things in me started to develop, like my want for an orgasm at the simple sight of a dick.

And that's when I went out, at 15, and had sex with a 25 year old man.

And I loved every minute of it.

I thought something was wrong with me, because even after I thought my urges were sedated, they'd come back at full force. So I asked my aunt, who took me in after my father was arrested, to take me to the doctor.

My doctor called my therapist, and together they came to the conclusion that I had Paraphilia.

Apparently, a body that was as young as mine, shouldn't have experienced any type of sexually stimulating activities, and because my body was premature, the urge for sex grew as it grew.

And it will forever.

So why not make money off of it?

I dropped out of high school at 16 and met Milo a year later.

"Something on ya mind, baby?" Milo asked, flipping through his stacks of money.

"Yeah, actually. My friend. She was—"