Chapter Three

"Give it to me!" She yelled, "I'm so fucking wet! Give it to me now!"

She could scream all she wanted. I was keeping the umbrella.

Gracie in the mm

August

I pulled Spiryt's hips closer to mines as she grinded heavily on me. Even drunk, lil mama can dance.

She started slowing down when hotline bling came on, and stumbled her way off the dance floor.

I followed her and pulled her towards me, kissing her neck and squeezing her ass.

She moaned and pushed her pelvic into mines.

"I want another drink." She said, fiddling with the collar on my shirt, trying to lead me over to the bar again.

I smiled and continued rubbing and squeezing her ass. "Or we can go home... and continue there."

She smiled, her eyes dropping slowly, and nodded.

I scanned the club for Chris and saw him basically dry humping with some dark skinned girl on the couches, by the VIP booth,  and Grace, going out the back door with the bartender.

I pulled Spiryt out of the club and towards the car.

"August..." she whispered as I started the car.

"Hmm?"

"I'm wet."

Spiryt

When I finally able to pry my eyes open, I realized I wasn't in my full sized bed, but a larger one, doused with white sheets and large, fluffy pillows.

"What the hell..." I muttered, but instantly regretted it as my head started pounding.

I sat up slowly, only to notice that I wasn't wearing a top, just my bra and my pants.

I looked around, and there was no one else, but the pile of black person beside me.

I poked the persons back and they groaned. I did it a couple of more times before they sat up and glared at me.

"Spiryt, what do you want?"

I gasped when I realized it was August.

"Uh, did we...?" I pointed between the two us and he let out a sexy sleep induced chuckle.

Cue waterfall.

"Nah, you fell asleep."

I scratched my eyebrow in embarrassment. "Sorry bout that."

"Yea, you're a light weight."

"A light weight couldn't handle nine blowjobs!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm finna leave. Thanks for inviting us last night." I started to slide out the bed but he grabbed my arm.

"Come. Stay longer. Plus, you owe me, for falling asleep on me."

"I don't have a toothbrush."

When he jumped out if the bed, the sweatpants that he was wearing, were dangling off of his hips, showing his delicious looking V-line.

I couldn't help but bite my lip and August pulled up his pants. "Like what you see, ma?"

"Yup."

Chuckling, he went into the bathroom and came out with his toothbrush in his mouth and handed me a a folded towel and rag with a new toothbrush on top.