Chapter 28

Ash POV

Its been three days since we announced our wedding, and it been three damn days since I saw my wife  to be, three miserable days since we kissed and im dying without seeing her pretty face, how I missed that cheery lips, I can't wait for her to be mine and those stupid tradition says we are not supposed to kiss or do anything before the wedding day damn it, I'm dying to see my wifey. How sweet it sounds waiting for the day she will be MINE, I want her badly I might not be a first I will be her last, I snapped out of my thought when I heard Alex calling my name, yeah he is here and we on our way for the tux, everything has been planned and in two days time she will be mine, after the wedding I will be taking her to Paris, this is suppose to be surprise , quite  dont tell her.

''Buddy where you two are going on honeymoon'' Alex asked as if he was reading my mind.

''I will be taking her to Paris, will be staying in one of my penthouse in Paris" I said sounding excited.

''Have you guys done it, you know.... you know what I mean ... done the thing'' he asked and I have known El since when we were  kids, and we have  never  ever  talk about it before as my love for her as nothing to do with sex I love her purely and I know you been wondering why a billionaire like me hasn't had sex her with finance is because I respect her value and don't want to force her since she wasn't ready and I'm okay with that whenever she is ready, I don't wanna rush things through.

''No we haven't yet'' I answer him as he was about to asked another question the driver told us that we have arrive our destination, there was a lot of paparazzi at the door.

''I guess we can't escape this time'' I said while walking as they keep on asking questions until one of the questions caught my attention ''Mr Johnson we heard your wedding is in two days time and is this serious or she is just one night stand'' they asked me but I didn't answer, those stupid paparazzi where did they get this stupid idea from gosh.

''Show me all the tux you got'' I said as soon as we got in here without waiting for any time, the hurry the better I can't stand this paparazzi and their gossips

''Hello to you too Mr Johnson or should I say soon to be wedded'' one of my closest friend, Ethan said ,

We met in a club and since then we have been friends and he own this place, he took us to where all the tux was and to be honest I was surprise as there was a lot of tux which I found it difficult to choose but I remember El told me that I look good all black so I went for the tux and Alex went for the grey one which suit him perfect, now we on our way to the venue to make sure that everything is ready and also  my chance to see my love, missing her so much.

....................................................................................

We now in my private jet and on our way to forte di Belvedere in Florence Italy and you may be wondering why I'm in a jet going to Florence Italy well let me answer you that's where she wants the wedding to take place as every girl has a dream wedding and that's where the wedding is taking place as she is already there, and  i'm  leaving today with Alex.

Few hours later

''Mr Johnson we have arrive'' one of the hostage told me, I had the worst flight of my life wasn't able to do anything was just busy thinking about what she might be doing, will she be having fun with other guys over there or has she changed her mind on marrying me.   God I can't bare to see her with  any other men it just made my blood boil, I snapped out of my stupid thoughts when I saw the black Audi R8 pulled in front of me, that's the car taking me to the hotel.

***************************************** 

stay turn more exciting chapters coming, 

so they finally getting marriage? yesssssssssssssss

dont forget to vote, comment, and feel free to share with your friends.