Chapter 8

(Short chapter)

One week later

Isabella's POV:

I was now home with summer and she was up stairs sleeping so I decided to take a little rest since I was really tired, I sad down on the couch and turned on my tv and watched 90210 when I heard the front door open and close "baby I'm home" I heard Grayson say coming into the living room, i stood up and walked towards him "hey how was work" I asked kissing him "tiering but ok" he said cupping my cheeks and kissing me again "so where's my little baby girl" he said with a big smile on his face "she's upstairs sleeping" I said walking into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water "aww I wanted to hold her" he said following me into the kitchen and wrapping his strong arms around my waist from behind me "i know baby but you'll have to wait until she's awake "ok well baby I will be in my office if you need anything ok"he said kissing my cheek and leaving me in the kitchen "ok" I said even though he didn't hear me.

I was sitting at the island on my phone when it hit me I have to go to my dance practises since I haven't gone for so long because I was pregnant, I quickly called my manager and told her that I will be at the studio in 20 minutes she said that it will be fine after I was done talking to my manager I called one of our house maids Maria "hey Maria sweaty I was wondering if you could come over and watch summer for me because I have my dance practises today and Grayson is really busy with his work" I said I to the phone "of course Mrs Dolan it will be my pleasure to spend some time with that little angel" she said back "thank you so much Maria I owe you big time" I reapplied back "no don't worry it's ok" she said "alright then I'll see you in 15 minutes ok" I asked "ok" she replied, after I was done talking to her I made my way to Grayson's office I knocked on the door "come in" he said deeply I walked In and once he saw me he stood up and walked towards me "Isabella what is it" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "oh no nothing I just came to tell you that I'm going to the studio because I haven't been there for so long and I have to do my dance practises so I came to let you know that I'm leaving In 20 minutes" I said wrapping my arms around his neck "oh ok baby have fun and please be careful when you drive "yes don't worry I'll be careful ok" I said making my way to the door "oh and Maria is coming to watch summer because I thought you might busy you know" I said facing him "oh baby you didn't have to I can take care of summer and I'm almost finished now with the work so it's fine" he said sitting back down in his chair "oh well I already told her to come" I said turning around and walking out of the office as I was walking to the living room I heard the door bell so I went and opened it and saw Maria with a warm smile on her face "hello Mrs Dolan" she said hugging me "hey Maria" I said hugging her back, to be honest Maria was the only person I could trust and I also do consider has my friend not just my maid she was a very attractive girl and she was a very wonderful person and a very caring one too and she looked like this.....

I was sitting at the island on my phone when it hit me I have to go to my dance practises since I haven't gone for so long because I was pregnant, I quickly called my manager and told her that I will be at the studio in 20 minutes  she said that i...

"Alright then well I'm going to go now ok" I said to Maria "alright" she said "ok let me go say bye to summer ok and then I'll go, I walked up to my little baby girls room and opened the door to see that she was still asleep In her crib "hey baby mommy is going to but I'll be back ok mommy loves you summer" I said and kissed her cheeks then left the room  and made my way downstairs and walked out of the house I didn't have to get my gym bag since I always keep it in my car just incase I made my way toto the car and hopped in then I started to drive off.

The car ride was silent when I decided to put some music on and I started to hum along when all of a sudden everything went black....

Mr and Mrs Dolan On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara