Chapter 9

Grayson's POV:

I was sitting with summer because I told Maria that she can leave so it was just me and summer when all of a sudden I get a phone call from Isabella I picked it up and answered "hey baby girl how was dancing" I said into the phone with a smile on my face "hello is this Mr Dolan" I mans voice came through the phone "uh yes it is" I said with a confused look on my face "well Mr Dolan I called to inform you that your wife Isabella Dolan has got into a tragic car accident and is now in surgery" the man when he said that I felt as if my hole world has fallen upon me "w-what" I said shakily "I'm sorry Mr Dolan do you want to come see here" the man said "yes of course!" I said back then hung up the phone, I carefully took summer out of her baby seat and and grabbed the car keys then I ran out the house with summer in my arms when I got to the car I put summer in her car seat and made sure that the straps weren't too loose then I made my way to the drivers seat and got in "ok baby here we go" I said looking at summer into the mirror witch made it able for me to see her.

At the hospital:

Once we got there I quickly got out the car and grabbed summer I then ran to the front desc "hi I'm looking for Isabella Dolan" I asked running out of breath "yes she's in room 235"the lady at the Desc replied "thank you" I aid while making my way to the second floor.
I finally made it to Isabella's room and I opened it slowly to see that she was asleep or should I say In coma...she had all these wires attached to her and machines beeping the whole time she looked so peaceful but in so much pain and it really hurt me and brought tears to my eyes to see her like this.
I took a seat and sat down and just stared at her she was so beautiful even with all those cuts and bruises on her body and face she still looked amazing.
Soon then the doctors came in "hello sir you must be Mr Dolan I'm assuming right?"he asked while shaking my hand "yes I'm Mr Dolan" I replied back "well Mr Dolan your wife's condition is very serious as you can see she is in a coma and during the accident she did lose a lot of blood witch also is very dangerous and we are afraid that when she wakes up she might not remember certain things"said the doctors while looking at me and Isabella's bed "doctor is there seriously nothing you can do?"I said pleading "I'm afraid not" he said back "alright tank you doctor" I said "no problem"he replied.

5 months later:

I woke from a little movement beside me that made me get up quickly,I looked to see what it was and it was Isabella she finally woke up and she looked so confused and lost and terrified too "baby your awake!"I screamed happily and hugged her tight "umm baby?" She said letting go of me "who are you?"she asked,when she said those words it really hurt me and I thought that the whole World has collapsed on me "Isabella it's me your husband,Grayson" I said hoping she might remember me "what are you talking about I don't have a husband"she said looking at me as if I'm mad "no Isabella you do and look you have a baby girl too named summer remember summer?"I said pleading "I don't have a child....."

Guys I hope you like this little short chapter and also I am so sorry I haven't updated In forever but I'll start to get back to it so don't worry 😂but yeah I hope you enjoyed the chapter 💞