23

Taehyung bit his lip as he and Yoongi where at a store. Deciding what to wear is hard.

"Taehyung hurry I don't want to stand here all day I got important things to do."

"Like?"

"I don't know I could sleep and go eat."

"I can get to d- kookie's place on my own."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"No, your mom would be mad if I did that."

Taehyung nodded and picked up a pastel purple jumper. After checking it out both boys left and went separate ways. Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung.

"Hello kitten. What did you get?"

"Nothing!"

Jungkook followed Taehyung into their room. Taehyung sat on the bed his shirt going further up his legs.

Jungkook licked his lips. Those sinful legs....

"Daddy.."

"Hmmm."

"Sit."

Jungkook did as told as Taehyung got onto his lap. He looked so unsure so Jungkook wondered what made him feel that way.

Slowly Taehyung grinded on Jungkook. Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyungs hips to help him.

"Baby where did you get this?"

"Y-YouTube."

A small moan escaped Taehyungs mouth and Jungkook stops Taehyungs actions.

Taehyung wines as Jungkook lifts him off and onto the bed.

"Tae have you ever heard of....."

Jungkook whisperd the last part and pulled back seeing his baby blush.

"N-no what is it."

Jungkook pulled Taehyungs shirt up and his boxers down.

"Daddy!"

Taehyung tried hiding himself.

"Shhhh relax."

Jungkook placed his lips around Taehyungs shaft. Not wasting a second before taking him in whole.

"Aghhhh mmmm d-daddy...."

Jungkook hummed creating vibrations. Taehyung was amazed this felt so good. As Jungkook bobbed his head faster Taehyung had that certain messy feeling again.

"D-daddy I'm have to Aghhhh..."

Jungkook swallowed it and kissed Taehyung.

"Did that feel good baby? It must have if you came so fast."

Taehyung a bright red nodded.

"Good now.."

Jungkook leaned against the headboard of the bed.

"Your turn."

____

Horribly written lol