Team

The trip to star labs was really quite awkward for the three people sitting in the car. the only thing that was said the entire time was " how long till we get there." Barry. When the car pulled up outside of the large circular building, Barry ran ahead and Joe waited for Myer before walking her inside.

" So what exactly do they do here anyway."

"Well....Um.... they do a lot of different thing like..um" stuttering as he answered Joe looked at her trying to give her an answer when they entered the elevator.

" you dont really know do you?" as Joe was refusing to make eye contact with her as he madly pushed the elevator buttons.

" Well Barry is the one who spends most of his time here, I just occasionally drive him.." he says nervously in response to the inquisitive woman. When the elevator finally reached the floor it was a relief to the both of them when it did, so they could escape that awkward situation. And waiting in the door way opposite the elevator was Barry.

" oh thank god" she mumbled under her breath, for once in the 6 hours that she had known Barry, he actually was very useful.

" Um..Just walk up the hall until you see a group of people, I just need to talk to the detective for the minute."

" uh ok sure." one of the benefits of her accident was that it came with some pretty cool abilities. some she had to think about and use her ring and others just came naturally so when she wants to eves drop there is really nothing to hard.

" Did you move it?" Joe whispered.

"course, dont need any questions now." replied barry slightly anxious. Myers eves dropping was interrupted when Barry yelled up the hallways to her. " Myer the door way on the right." barry yelled from further down the hallway.

entering the large open room she noticed two people were standing in a small room off to the side have a conversation. In the middle were a set of desks which were monertring something, she wasnt able to see before barry came in behind her and called the othe people out of the room.

" Myer this is Doctor Caitlin Snow and this is Cisco Ramone." shaking each of their hands as barry said their names.

"well, barry has said you seem to be having some sort of.." Said Dr. Snow in a sweet voice but was interupted when myer blurted out

" Daymares. yes and I have no idea who they are and why I keep having them."

" well, If you come with me I will take some blood and we will see what is going on and see if we can give you anything to help you with those daymares." and signaled Myer to follow her into another room.

" Do you know who she is." interigated the Cisco.

" well she is someone from work and she is nice and she only just.."

" Barry!!!!."

" WHAT!! Cisco, I couldnt just let her be terrified like you were, I had to help her." barry said in a serious tone.

---------------------------------------------------

In the room off to the side..

" Wow, their really hitting it off out there. I feel really bad about coming, if its too much of an issue I can go."

" No its fine, Cisco is a bit distrusting, thats all." she said as she prepard a needle.

" Doctor Snow can I ask you something?"

" Its caitlin and sure."

" What do you think of meta-humans, have you met one, would you think differently." she said panicing.

" Calm down, Do you need to say something."

" Look, I had an accident and I dont really want these things to be a part of my life but they are and I dont need barry knowling that I have those abilities and locking me up." she said almost wincing at Caitlins reponse and half pissed at the same time and also panicking beyond belief.

" He wont lock you up, I promise. just what are those abilities that you were talking about, speed, strength, flight?"

" give me the scalple."

" no why?"

"JUST GIVE IT TO ME!" she yelled, her tears slowly running down her cheeks scared out of er wits. Cisco heard the yelling and decided to check on the girls. As he walks into the med bay he sees Caitlin give Myer the scalpel and just before she touches it to her skin.

" NO! STOP! what the hell are you doing..." he got cut off with the squeak of Caitlin as Myer ran the scalpel up her arm. Nothing. not even a little bit of blood. The scalpel became Blunt and she laid it back on the table. She raised one half of her mouth to a grin and the other half remained straight.
" so you can't get injured, like Barry's friend he met once."

"Yes and the ring on my finger helps me gain control of the more major abilities like speed, flight and other things. And if I ever take it off it could be lethal to anything within, I'm pretty sure a kilometer of myself. And not until I'm passed out does it stop."

"Oh ok, so natural abilities are, what exactly?"

"Hearing, strength, bulletproof, healing rapidly and that's all I know of at the present." She said looking uneasy.