Chapter 25

THE DAY SHE SEEN HIS PEE WEE...LOL

last night i had fun with the boys..but they got a little to outta hand and Kre came down about ready to fuck everybody up..she even made me sleep on the couch..mean ass snotty girl I tell you. so i decided to go in her bathroom and taka a shower and get ready to take her grocery shopping. yeah they ate all her food.

issa: aye bro what you doing today?

que: taking kre shopping for food

issa: can i co-

que: yes, but im finna hit the shower

he took his shower and when he was done he realized that he didnt grab a towel so he had to sneak through kre room toher cabnet and get a towel but he wasnt sneaky enough.

Kre thoughts: i am slowly waking up because i have been hearing water run for the longest. i guess ill wake up so this nigga taking me grocery shopping.

que didnt know she was woke but he about to find out now.

Kre: Oh My Fucking Gosh

que: whow Kre i thought u was sleep (he said just hanging loose not even covering up)

kre: jacquees your pee wee look destructive....can i touch it (she said getting up)

que: tf kre get yo wierd ass away from me ( he said covering it up and running from her)

kre: ok i quit just let me to-

que: kre no cuz if you do ima pipe yo new born kitty down..do you want that.

kre: hell naw u aint finna blow my walls in all directions...ion wanna touch it no more.

she just sat their and watched him get dress and was cheesing the whole time..and que just had to know why she was cheesing so hard

que: kre?

kre: HUUUMMMM?

que: why in the hel you cheesing so hard?

kre: because i seen my first pee wee...(she giggled with her hands over her mouth)

que: wierd ass little girl i tell y-

issa: ahhhh

que: bro you good? (he said jumping up)

issa: no i need some i tell you its burning my soul right now..i need danny to come give me some ass bro.

kre and que bust out into laughter

issa: u laughing nigga when yo ass get blue balls u aint gone be laughing

kre: blue balls?

issa: yes lilttle kre bug when que-que dont get pussy-pussy he has to ejaculate with mr, right hand....or he get blue balls from all his sperm builded up (he said getting in kre face and talking like she was a three year old)

kre: hahaha that means you gone get blue balls to..issa the jacker-offer (she said looking innocent, trying to be funny)

que laughed his ass off because of how kre understood it and realized issa was gone get it too.

issa: haha my ass.... u cant say shit til u see your first dick...when que pop that damn cherry dont say shit

kre: i already seen his pee wee

issa: tf is a pee wee...sound like a new born baby boy-"aye she saying yo shit little"

kre: no he got him a bazooka...blow ya walls down 

QUE: OK TF YALL LETS GO GET THESE GROCERIES

with that kre and issa hopped in the shower and they got dressed. kre had on some leather booty shorts, with a leather half shirt, and her hair was in a messy bun, she had on some red lip stick with her versace glasses. with her black wedged boots

que: kre get yo hooker looking ass upstairs and change i aint finna watch these niggas in walmart rape yo lil ass

issa: damn

que: tf issa u looking at my girl (he said as issa walked back in the house from warming up the car)

issa: fuck u negro...peterpan sidekick looking mufu

que: im peter pan sidekick with a bad bitch...get like me (he popped his fake collar)

kre: im not changing and issa stop talking about my baby..blue balls ass nigga (she said strutting out the door putting her glasses back down)

they went to walmart and as they were shopping some nigga was trailing us down in every isle we was in. then he came and walked up to her.

?: u fine as hell got a man

kre: huh? oh yeah this my bofriend she said grabbing his neck)

issa: damn kre u aint gotta man handle him

?: bae where in the hell wer-

issa: zewl..sup bitch

kre: ugh-ugh issa (she laughed)

zewl: oh hay issa and que (she smiled at him)

kre: ok excuse me can u stop smiling at him (she snapped her finger)

zewl: javon this who u been following around..she is ug-

javon: what u mean she fine thena bitch..but i just wanted to tell her that

zewl: come on ass (she dragged him away but he was still starring at her)

the whole time que didnt say nothing he didnt even look up he just had his hands in his pockets.

issa: tf why you aint say something he was hitting on your girl

que: because she mine, so a nigga can look and talk all they want, till i see a finger laid on her im good. (he said grabbing hot pockets and ignoring the situation)

kre: thats my baby for you

issa: let that had een danny she would have ripped her abilical cord out her stomach and beat my ass with it if i aint say nothing..yall made for each other....

they continued shopping and went home to put all the food away

how was that chapter. vote and comment.....