Chapter 5

Que POV

So me and Kre was talking on the way to ihop, which was connected to a lot of stores. As we were talking I looked over at her floor of the seat and I seen a bag on the floor and had to know what was in it. "Aye Kre wait?" she turned her head from the window "What's wrong Jacquees?" I pointed at her bag "What's in the bag?" she look hesitant before speaking "Ill explain later" I rose an eyebrow "Why not now?" she sighed "Well if you must know. I'm a stripper" she looked away "For real? Man ma I wouldn't have even guessed it" "Well I didn't want to move back home. And making 8 something an hour isnt cutting it. But I mainly do it because my grandma has dues to be paid. that her retirement money cant pay for"

"Wow your grandma got you having sex an- "Whoa, whoa aint nobody sexing me up. I just shake my ass for alot of change" she laughed cutting me off "And im still a virgin" she said matter of fact "You dont have a say it in?" I asked her putting my ringing phone vibrate "Well I cant afford to move out when i have to almost 9 grand a month in medical expenses"

"Why don't you move out" she shook her head "Where am im going to go with my income?" "ell have a week trial at my house" she looked at me crazy "Even though you don't know me like that I can assure you that you're in good hands" she laughed "Wow you sound like your uncle. And I don't know but I'll think about it" Sound like she was lying.

"Ok, well its 12:15, we need to hurry up because we gotta have you at the warehouse at 1:30" she rolled her hands "Well what are we doing still sitting in the car. we can talk in there" "Get yo little snotty ass out my car" she smirked knowing it was true "I can be that" I put my left hand out "Kre" she didn't notice it "Yeah" I looked down and so did she "Give me your hand" she scrunched up her face "Why" "Because I like holding a pretty girls hand"

Her little ass cheesed from ear to ear "Okay Jacquees" I frowned " Its que" "Jacquees""Que" she put her hand up before I could repeat myself "Jacquees" I laughed "Ok it can be Jacquees, but your'e going to grow into calling me que" We were finally seated and I got to learn a little about her "So all you do is strip?" I asked again as she laughed wiping her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm a stripper not a prostitute or a hoe, I don't suck dick, get fucked, and all that other stuff. I'm called the golden stripper" hmm what can that mean "Why golden" "Because I'm the only stripper that has never touched a customer, and I'm a virgin, so they pay good money because I'm pure...and they pay extra because they think I have a banging body" She stood up giving herself a twirl and all I seen was ass in that sundress

"Ypu won't be golden or pure when I'm done with you" I smirked "Hush Jacquees" I laughed " Damn that name, but its sexy how u call it. Just imagine if we we- "JACQUEES" she blurted out "Yeah screaming like that" she threw her straw wrapper at me "But I'm full" she put her fork down. I guess we could leave even though i didn't want to "Come on we finna walk to sprint real quick" she shook her head getting up

I paid the bill and walked we to sprint. It was two stores down from ihop. "I've never seen so many phones" she said making me look back "Really?" I said once again grabbing her hand "Yeah" I caught her off guard "Why are we here?" she still looked around "I need your help with picking out a phone, can u do that snotty?" she squinted her eye "Yeah I sur- "Hi welcome to sprint, do u need any assistance" "We looking for a phone" he pointed in between us "Oh is this your girlfriend? He smiled

"Yeah if that's any of your business" Kre shook me "Jacquees now u acting snotty, and no I'm not I'm his lady friend" "Well here's my number call me sometime" she took it which pissed me "Have a nice search mister and misses" I just kept it pushing "Ok so what phone do you think I should get" she was thinking "I like that Samsung galaxy SIII note, maybe you should get that one" I nodded "Ok Samsung galaxy it is" With that I asked the front desk for it so I didn't have to let go of Kre's hand

"Well you can get it out if you want" I cocked my head "I asked you to get it. my hands are full Lily" I wrapped my hands around her waist "See how difficult you are" she rolled her eyes smiling "Seems like he likes you or love u a lot! This is the happiest I ever seen you Broadnax" "Hush lily, get me the phone" She gave me the phone and Kre also picked the case, head phones, charger, and everything.

"Thanks lily" I reached for it "Anytime, and que come here a sec" I let her hand go "What's good?" she held my shoulder "Is that phone for her" i nodded "Yeah, and she has no clue, but I see why she wouldn't, she never had a phone" she frowned "Why?" "No friends, no life, so yup no phone" I said repeating her exact words" "Well ok, see you, I see her waiting"

"Ok peace lily" I waved at her and grabbed Kre hand " Jacquees can I have my hand for a bit" I looked down at her "NOPE" We enter the car and i began activating it. I putting it on the charger and put the case on. Soon after we pulled off

"I got twenty minutes to be their" I looked at the time in my rear view mirror. When she said that I sped up and made it their in less than seven "We here Mrs. Rews" "Thanks Jacquees you made my morning and thanks for the breakfast." We got out the car and grabbed the phone and charger and I gave her a hug "Did you want me to come get you later on when you're done?" "Sure you can if you want" I smiled "I would love to, but call me when u ready"

"I don't have a phone silly, or I can just use Shavy's phone" "No need, here u go lil snot" she gasped "Really Jacquees, I couldn't take this" she pushed it back "Too late I done bought it already, and you basically chose everything you like about it. It never occurred to you I was buying it for you? i forced it in her hand "Well no, I never had one" I stayed quite "Well thanks so much Jacquees" she kissed my cheek "No problem" I leaned my freaky ass in and kissed her neck "That was not my cheek, bye lil freaky"

"Call Kre, I'm not playing" she side eyed me "Okay Jacquees" she said fading into the building. I'm feeling her for real. I'm going to help her get off the pole for real, matter of a fact ima go to her granny house when I come get her and pay these so called expenses off....my future girlfriend ain't finna live like this.