Chapter 18

It was 8 a.m and Kre woke up to her granny throwing her shit all in one bag.

Gran: get your ass up u, u made my money last night so now you can leave. (She said continuing to throw her things)

Kre just sat there and cried. That’s when her granny stopped and was looking at her confused.

Gran: what in the hell got into your child, aren’t you happy you getting the hell out of my life.

Kre: of the two years of my life I am finally free from this bullshit of a woman. I have always prayed that you will just kill her and then I can go about my life, but you didn’t and I’m glad. Because now I’m in the state of mind where I can get revenge. She is a damn cock I tell you. I don’t have to work the pole or even come back home at the end of the day to her...and the best part my birthday is in three days, a bitch gone turn up. (She said randomly looking up at the ceiling)

Gran: GET.....THE....FUCK....OUT...MY...HOUSE (she said throwing her stuff)

Kre: let me pack my own shit (she said pushing her and she fell to the ground begging for help)

Kayre: what you do Kre.

Kre: the first push of revenge, and I can guarantee you old ass bitch, that I will get pay back. Be ready to die broke, depressed, lonely, and miserable, to the point your going to want to commit suicide.

Mare, kayre, and gran just stood there shocked, and scared.

Mare: calm down Kre she is out of your life an-

Kre: but it should have never come to this point where you are begging to leave your blood. Fuck her and anyone that put me down (she said getting up and walking out with her belongings).

QUE POV

Que: aye come on bro she probably on her way (he said dragging issa and Danny out the bed)

Issa: now what if we were naked?

Que: you would just be naked; anything to see Kre is worth the appealing of the eyes. (He smiled)

Danny: you are gay; I don’t care what you say

que was so excited that he get to see Kre and be with her, that he didn’t even get dressed he went to the airport in his draws and shorts.

FOUR HOURS LATER

Kre landed and she called issa

Ring ri-

Que: hello

"Jacquees"

Que: the one and only

"Why do you have issa phone"

Danny: the same reason why you didn’t tell us u were coming back

Kre hung up the phone instantly

Issa: hahahhahaha

Que: no she didn’t ha-

Danny: ahhhhhh

Que: what? What?

Danny: kre Kre Kre Kre Kre (she jumped out the car and ran to her)

Issa and que seconds later ran after her

Issa: did you pay her off, is all I want to know because if you leave this buffoon ass nigga again like that I’m sending his ass with you. (He said dead ass serious)

Kre: Jacquees?

Que: yeah (he said pulling back from the hug)

Kre: I could have sworn u suppose to wear clothes before you go anywhere (she pointed down at him)

Que: oh shit (he ran in the car) come on I’m getting a cold weather boner. We need to go home

Everybody just laughed at him, but before they went home they got breakfast

AT HOME

Everyone gathered in the living room to talk to Kre

Kre: well ima put it like this the twins weren’t so bad after all, believe it or not they helped me pay off my granny, well kayre did and he did it the smart way, you know since my granny is slow.

Issa: what he took money out her account and gave it back to her (he laughed)

Kre: that’s exactly what he did (she said scared) issa do you do that?

Issa: hahaha no... My uncle did that to his wife to shut her up about bills but she was too stupid to realize it

Kre: and they acted like they hated me in front of her, but I enjoyed my time there. But when it was time for me to come back I talked mad shit to her, and then she start throwing my shit, so I pushed her old ass down.

Danny: kre (she giggled)

Kre: she deserved it; she was a pimp want to be ass bitch. (She got sad mad) and just know it’s time for revenge.

Que: Kre it’s never the answer

They all had a conversation to talk Kre out of revenge and she agreed not to

Kre thoughts: the hell is wrong with them I’m getting my damn revenge I promise you that

Kre: I’m so excited (she cheesed)

Danny: why?

Kre: I got my baby back (she said walking to him and kissing him)

Que: about that

Kre: tf you mean

Que: I can’t be your boyfriend (he said seriously)

Issa: oh shit what did he do now (he mumbled to Danny)

Kre: in why is that (she said stepping back)

Que didn’t answer (he made a smirk that no one saw)

Que: because

Danny: because what you ass, every since she left yo ass been no n stop about her being gone and now that she back you acting like you never even missed her.

Kre: so tell me Jacquees what’s up? You got another girl.

Que: I don’t want you to be my girl I want you to be my wife.

Everybody paused as que just stared at everyone else...smiling and cheesing so hard.

This nigga trying to wife her already. Vote comment, and follow...who already haven’t been