Chapter 10

We pulled up to kre granns house and she just sat their

Que: aren't u getting out (I asked mad)

Kre: why r u mad jacquees?

Que: because kre yo ass is 18 and u live with an old ass lady who is slaving the hell out of u...and u don't realize it

Kre: I don't know what else to do jacquees, if I leave she will hunt me down, and I can't leave right now (she said opening the door)

Que: why not, though u want to leave so bad why stay any longer

Kre: because my sponsors are raising the money to pay my granny off. And when they do I'm leaving with them. They actually set aside money for me.

Que: but kre I can pay that for u right now and u can stay with me....matter a fact how much do u owe.

Kre: 72,200. But after I work tonight it wont be as much just taking it day by day

Kre gran: is that u kre lorinz

Kre: yeah gran here I come....oh que keep the cell phone (she whispered)

Que: why? I want to be able to communicate with and make sure you are ok at all times.

Kre: because if my gran know I'm communicating outside my work ain't no tell what's gone happen...she said only one warning. 

Que: damn kre, we gone get this settled for real, can't have my future paying bills for somebody else.

Kre: ok jacquees i got to go ima try to find a way to communicate with u....see ya future boyfriend (she said closing the door)

Que: I got mad love kre. Can't keep me away (he yelled at her)

Kre: bye que (she whispered and blew a kiss and made her way in the house)

Kre Gran: baby girl I gotta tell u sum

Kre: what is it, and it betta be good (she said looking at her stupid)

KG: mama and papa coming to visit u tomorrow.

Kre: about time something good comes (she said walking away)

Don't get me wrong I love my parents but they never call to talk to me or make sure I have money or anything.

So I walked into my humongous room, I had a california king, the bitch was big i tell u. And I decided to get ready for work but then I pushed my hair back and what do u know. Jacquees mark his territory... a hickie...and I mean it big as hell.

KG: u getting ready (my gran said walking in)

Kre: yeah (I said covering it up)

KG: why u wearing yo hair down u always wear it up?

Kre: I'm trying to make money so I'm trying sum different.

KG: I like the idea let me know when u ready.

9 HOURS LATER

I worked nine damn hours and made more than what I thought. I made 14,103 all because of first time customers and lawyers...and shit most of them dig that I let my hair down. Now I was at home back in room thinking about jacquees

Kre: damn jacquees, I wish I wasn't so scared to leave. Oh well til then GN!

I got up took a shower and didn't bother putting clothes on and got in bed and was fast asleep.