Chapter one: Reborn... As A Hybrid

No One's POV

Bella, The Cullens, The Salvatores, and the Salvatore's crew all watched in shock as Evangelina Swan gasps for air as her red eyes concentrated on the room.

Everyone then turns to Jasper and decide to give him some privacy. But stopped when they saw Evangelina give them the look of 'its ok'.

Evangelina stares at her hand and smiles as she feels her immortality. She's never felt more alive. She then locks eyes with Jasper.

He was mesmerized by her beauty. They locked hands before sliding them up each other's forearms. Jasper's hand places itself on her hip and Evangelina's goes to his chest.

"We're finally the same temperature." Jasper jokes.

She smiles and he cups her cheek. She looks up at him. He sees her red newborn eyes

 He sees her red newborn eyes

"You're so enchanting." He says.

She smiles and leans into his touch. She then sees her loved ones slowly leaving to give the couple their privacy.

When the last member was out, Jasper leaned down and kissed her with so much passion and love. Evangelina kisses back then pulls away.

"Wow. You were really holding back then." She says.

He chuckles then kisses her again and she kisses back. Jasper deepens it and she grabs his hair, lightly tugging at it and the major groans in pleasure then pulls away.

"Lets have you hunt before we think about doing anything else." Jasper says to his newborn mate.

She then felt a huge amount of hunger. Especially blood lust.

"You really need to hunt." He says.

"Wait... I'm both types. I can feel it... but how?" Evangelina says.

"When we got back, Carlisle told us that he bit you and then Damon told us that he injected you with Klaus' blood. So... that means you're a hybrid. Both types of our vampire but since you have Klaus' blood in your system, so you could be werewolf as well. Carlisle did a lot of research. It was once tested to combine the species and then The Volturi killed it. It was too strong and a great threat. Because it was out of control." Jasper says.

Evangelina sighs. She knows she won't lose control. She can't. She won't.

"But their type needs human blood to complete the transformation." Evangelina says.

"We'll deal with that after you hunt for our type." Jasper says.

Evangelina nods. She walks toward the window but then walks by the sun and hisses as the sun burns her. Jasper immediately pulls her into him, in the shaded area.