19

I rub my shoulder softly, looking to the floor then back up at her. "I-I um.. I stayed at Skylar's for the night. These are his clothes; I forgot to bring my own to change into." Shaking nervously, I looked back up at furious mother to see her face slowly calm down.

"You have to tell me if you're staying over at someone's house or not, you're smarter than that!" She embraced me with a loving hug and kissed my forehead. "I know things aren't looking so great for you, but that doesn't mean you should be making stupid decisions. Please, just let me know when you're staying over at someone's house, okay?"

I nodded my head without saying a word.

Over the course of the weekend, I was able to meet with Skylar twice and watched a few movies at his house. The two of us grew closer as we talked, loving each other's company. Skylar was more touchy than usual which made me chuckle lightly. Eventually, we had another night of "fun" on Sunday. His large body was almost impossible to resist.

Soon, Monday came around. I woke abruptly to the sound of my ringing alarm. My paw tapped the screen of my phone lightly. As I did so, my head began to pound, causing me to almost screech in pain. I sat up quickly and the pain was almost alleviated; however, there was a pain much greater that occurred as I sat up. Quickly, I stood up to rid myself of the pain. I grunted with my whole body sore. After the last night, I could barely think straight with so much of my body in pain, especially my lower region. My large rump was slightly red as I walked to my bathroom to shower. I cleaned myself and was able to clean myself from any "scents" that may have been left over.

On the way to the bus stop, I began waddling and walking funny for obvious reasons, trying to lower the amount of pain. I sat on the bus and yelped slightly in pain. Checking my phone, I get a text from Skylar.

Skylar: Hey baby, I won't be at school today. I can't even get out of bed, haha! I'll talk to you after school okay?

Me: Sure thing! I'm so sorry about last night..

Skylar: Don't even worry about it, I LOVED last night~

I chuckled lightly and winced slightly as I felt the seat bounce a bit next to me. Someone had sat down in Skylar's seat. Looking over, I see a larger, possibly older bear. A guitar case laid across his lap. His body was thick and chubby, but at the same time, slightly built. The bear looked down at me as I leaned, curled up a bit against the window.

"Hey, are... you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah hah, just a little sore from uh... exercising last night!" I replied, obviously lying.

"Oh haha, yeah I exercise a bit on my own sometimes. I've been at it for about half a year now. I'm Liam! I'm new to this school. Nice to meet you.. um?"

"Ronny."

"Nice to meet you Ronny!"

"Nice to meet you too," I said, extending my paw to shake his. His paw was large, just as Skylar's. Then again, almost everyones' paws are bigger than mine.

The bus began to move and I sighed lightly.

"So, what grade are you in?" Liam asked, resting his arms on top of his guitar.

"Tenth. What about you?"

"Same actually."

My head cocked to the side, "wow.. you look like a junior!" I chuckled lightly, as did he.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"I see you play guitar, haha! How long have you been playing?"

"For about a year now, I think. I'd love to make my own songs and play for a living. That'd be rad."

I smiled, "That's cool. I love music."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah heh, mostly classical though. I can listen to other stuff, just depends."

"I see," he said.

There was a sudden vault as the bus stopped, letting everyone off the bus.

"Well it was nice getting to know you, Ronny. Hopefully we'll see more of each other."

"Yeah, hopefully," I responded, getting off the bus. My paw waved at him as I made my way to my first class.