7

The bus dropped us off at school, both Skylar and I, hot and sweaty. We walked into the school to the nearest water fountain and Skylar could not stop drinking. I blushed, feeling extremely bad about everything that had happened.

"Skylar I am so sorry! I think my alarm clock just was set to PM and not AM. I really didn't think this would happen and I-" I was stopped when Skylar kissed me on the lips roughly, still panting a bit.

"Babe, it's okay. These kinds of things just happen. We can't avoid the inevitable. Don't beat yourself up over it!" He smiled and hugged me tightly. I suddenly felt so relieved and calm. His hugs were always the best and made me want to squeal.

I took a small step back and was stuck to the floor. Skylar let go of me and I picked up my foot from the ground. "Ugh... Great..." Gum was stuck to the bottom of my shoe from some other kid who had just passed by.

"Sorry about that..."

Matilda casually passed by and looked at both of us. "PDA!" she shouted jokingly. I chuckled.

"What happened to you two? You look like shit."

"Don't I always?" I asked, making fun of my own appearance.

"No I'm serious, what happened? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?"

"We both were late for the bus and rushed to get ready this morning..." Skylar answered and took my hand to hold it.

"That's a crazy coincidence. You two. Both waking up late. On the same day. Getting here at the same time," Matilda said getting suspicious.

"Actually," I look up at Skylar then back to Matilday, "we slept together last night."

She gasped then squealed. She could not contain her excitement for us, just as I couldn't help but blushing bright red. "Oh my gosh yes! Finally!! I have so many questions!" Matilda looked around before speaking the whispered, "How was it? Who was the top and who was the bottom?"

"Well~" Skylar began to speak as though he was going to say we did have sex. I quickly covered his mouth before he could say anything,

"No. We did not have sex and if we did, I would be the bottom."

"Aw, you're no fun!" She pouted then laughed.

The bell rang just as the bright yellow sun began to rise above the horizon. Skylar kissed me once again and smiled. "I'll see you later babe," he said winking at me.

"Kay," I replied, shyly and softly. I walked to my first class, stepping with one paw in front of the other. My tail swayed back and forth as I could not stop thinking about Skylar. I look across the trees in the courtyard and almost tripped over a small uprise in the ground. I was quickly caught by a large horse. "Woah there, little buddy. Don't fall on me!" He chuckled and looked down at me. The dark brown horse smiled and brushed his dark black mane. "I'm Ben, nice to meet you."

"Oh I'm uh.. Ronny," I got distracted by his similar body to Skylar's.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again! Now don't be late to class," Ben said, just before walking to his class.

"O-okay. Bye," I said, and continued on my way to class. I have to admit, he was hot, but Skylar is the only man for me.

My classroom doors shut as soon as I got into the room and the bell rang. Strict rules make it hard to be late for each class. The walls of the room were painted with our school's colors of purple black and gold.

"Alright class, please staple your assignments and turn them in on my desk," the teacher said.

"Wait, we had homework?"

"Yes. An essay that could potentially drop or raise your grade!"

I forgot. Of course. Why today? These kinds of thoughts buzzed through my head and I slammed my head on my desk.

"Of course your can turn it in tomorrow but the highest grade you can get is an eighty."

I sighed in both relief and disappointment then lifted my head off the desk to continue on with the class's lesson.