9

Thursday morning and I still don't have my things together. I got up at around the right time and everything. Skylar was disappointed when I wasn't in bed with him, cuddling but I'm sure he'll live. I sneeze lightly, my cold from a few days ago having gotten worse. Skylar reaches around me like I were a teddy bear as he often calls me now that I've gained a bit of weight. It's been about two months and is February. I guess I gained a lot of weight though. Maybe about 50... I know it's unhealthy but it's mostly due to the depression. I'm roughly 200lbs with a chubby gut. Skylar has gained the same amount of weight but not in fat. His weight lifting is going well and our relationship is still pretty strong.

Mike, the hound that introduced me around the school, has become one of our biggest supporters and friend.

"How are you feeling, babe?" Skylar asked, obviously concerned.

"The same as every day," I reply with a weakened smile. He takes notice and kisses my cheek.

"I'll make you some breakfast."

I hear the door to my room open and close as he exits the room. He talks with my mom about me all the time now.

"Good morning Mrs. RedFox."

"Good morning Skylar. How is he doing?"

"He's still not budging but I promise I'll help him through this."

My mother would hate the thought of having a boy over sleeping with me but after the doctors saw that he makes me happier being with him, she allowed him.

I stare into the mirror. My body different than what it used to be. I see all my emotions battling inside while I believe to be a ft body. Thoughts spread throughout my head rapidly and they all tell me that I'm worthless and that my physical appearance isn't appealing to anyone.

I sigh and shove away my thoughts and continue getting ready for school. I exit my room the the dining room to eat my breakfast with Skylar.

"So the football team had their last game today. Are you coming?"

I shake my head. "I'm too sick. Plus, I don't think I could let myself out with those vultures any longer than I need to," vultures, of course, meaning the other students.

"Oh come on, it's the last game of the season and it's a home game!"

I sigh. "Alright I guess... But I'm only gonna pay attention to you the whole time!" I blush softly and listen to his sexy chuckle.

"Alright, teddy bear. Let's head to school then." He takes my hand after we finish eating and I walk with him to the bus stop. My clothes feels tighter than before due to my weight and I can feel other people staring and judging me, making me even more depressed. I sneeze again and lean my head against Skylar's shoulder. On the bus and during lunch, my head still lay rested on his shoulder. It's become difficult to keep track of how many times I've cried since I was diagnosed with depression. At least I have Skylar to keep me from harming myself.

————————————————————
Alright so I'm sorry about the depressing chapter but this story really needs some actual plot. I hope you enjoy the story no matter what happens ^^ Love you all~