17

I nodded my head as best as I could from underneath Skylar's large body. "If that's okay with you," I spoke shyly.

"Of course it is you adorable little marshmallow," Skylar said which immediately made my head turn.

"Adorable little marshmallow?" I asked, chuckling lightly as he responded with a quick and soft, "yes," followed by a kiss on my forehead.

He sat up above me and pulled me up by my sides on my sore, round rump which he could clearly see hurt just by the look I gave on my face. I could hear his deep chuckle as he nuzzled up against my cheek, the two of us still a bit sweaty. I could feel he was tired as well but he continued to pamper me like a child, picking me up and taking me to the shower with him. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but I did have legs after all.

Once in the shower, he turned on the water, just warm enough for us both to enjoy it. He turned his back to the stream of water, shielding me from the water after my fur was wet. The large, muscular wolf looked down at me with his beautiful green eyes and I smiled. He placed his large, warm paws over the sides of my upper arms and leaned down for a passionate kiss on the lips. It seemed like we'd never kiss again as his lips pressed against mine. They were soft. My face was a bit red as he rubbed up and down my arms while kissing me. He broke the kiss only to breathe and slowly began to rub soap across my body, making sure to clean every part of me.

Soon I did the same, cleaning across his seemingly massive abs, pecs, biceps and of course his member. He seemed to enjoy my small paws against his firm body. He and I chuckled at ourselves, looking into each other's eyes. I leaned my forehead against his and smiled gently. My body felt warm as his large arms wrapped around my minuscule body.

We stepped out of the shower after getting cleaned and Skylar began to dry my fur with a hair dryer, feeling it as he went. "Your fur is always so soft," he stated, smiling and stroking.

I just giggled and thanked him, taking the blow dryer from him once he finished. My paws wrapped around the handle gently as I dried his soft fur as well. He closed his eyes as I did so, looking as if he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling.

After some time, he and I were cleaned and dried and still naked. Skylar help my paw carefully, taking me upstairs to his room to sleep on his bed with him. He sat me down on his large bed - my ass still sore - and told me to wait as he cleaned our mess downstairs. I stayed put and he came back up with a smile on his face.

"Hehe you seem happy." I looked up at him as I spoke.

"So do you," he replied, crawling into bed with me. "Are you cold?"

"A little." My body presses against his as he wraps his massive body around me, embracing me in a loving warmth.

"Now?" He asked while chuckling slightly.

I just shook my head and buried my head into his chest shyly. Skylar grabbed the bedsheets and covered us with them; his legs intertwined with mine as we held each other. I closed my eyes along with him and he kissed my forehead one last time before we fell asleep. Just before we did, I could hear the faint whisper and mutter of the words, "I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------
There's no choice this time because the next chapter continues off of this! <3