As I was walking through the airport I couldn’t help but feel hungry I hadn’t ate this morning and I need to get some food in me fast. I saw a Starbucks and made my way there; the line was long so I had time to decide what I wanted to order. I decided on a Caramel Cream, for my drink, and a nice Chocolate Chip Cookie, for me to eat. I know I should have ordered proper food but who can resist a cookie, especially a chocolate chip one.

I sat down and ate the cookie while sipping on my Caramel Cream. Once I was finished I made my way towards the lounge, until I passed a book store. I stopped; there was a big sign outside it with a new bestselling book on it. ‘’Enjoying The Chase By: Kristy1000’’ it read. I pretty much ran up to the book store and bought it, I had been waiting for this book to come out for weeks.

When I finally made it to the waiting lounge, I looked up and saw that my flight wasn’t leaving for another two hours due to delays. I sighed heavily, all that rushing for nothing. One thing I was thankful for was that there were leather couches in the waiting lounge and that there wasn’t that many people going on this flight. Making my way over to one of the leather couches I sat down and started reading ‘Enjoying he Chase’.

About half an hour later and I was more than half way through the book, I could stop reading for a second. Well once or twice to take a sip from my Caramel Cream, but nothing else. I was on the edge of my seat as I read the part where Nate ran into the burning building to save DJ, when someone called my name.

‘’Kayla?’’ Someone asked.

Looking up I saw Mason, the guy from the motel. He was with about four other people, three boys and one girl. They all had small bags with them and were dressed in the same attire as myself. I had skinny jeans and uggs on, as did the girl that was with them had, a warm jumper, mine was a big knitted Aran jumper that was very loose on me, the neck was large with the jumper usually almost hanging of one of my shoulders, whereas the other girl and a tight Hollister hooded jumper on. The boys, apart from Mason, where were wearing jeans, all in and around the same shade of denim, and a hood jumper. Mason was wearing similar clothes to them; the only difference was that his jumper had a zip on it.

I smiled up at him. ‘’Hi there.’’ I said, I still couldn’t believe I told him my real name, maybe I should say my name is actually Yvonne.

Just as I was about to say that my name was Yvonne he sat down beside me and outstretched his arms on the back of the couch. He smiled over at me causing me to blush, okay yes; I really need to stop doing that. Thank god I put on makeup otherwise I’m sure my cheeks would be blazing right now. I don’t know why but this boy keeps causing me to blush like crazy.

‘’Kayla, I’d like you to meet my boys,’’ He spoke while starting to point at each of them, ‘’that’s Matt’’ once of the boys smiled and waved at me, he was about six foot tall. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He was gorgeous. He was wearing a blue jumper. ‘’This one here is Mike,’’ another one of the boys waved but this one had a cocky smirk on his face instead of a small smile. He was around the same height as Mason He also had brown hair, except his was longer, with warm brown eyes. He was standing next to the girl, who was for some reason giving evil looks. When she saw that I looked at her her face turned colder. I returned the look with ten times the force; no one gives me evil looks. ‘’The girl next to him his Amber . . .’’ he leaned his closer towards before continuing in a whisper, ‘’his flavour of the week.’’ We both laughed at that, I couldn’t help it she looked so smug standing next to him. She deserved to be knocked down like that. I might be acting like a bitch, but as I said no one gives me dirty looks and gets away with it. When our laughter died down I sighed, oh I haven’t laughed like that in a long time, not a real laugh anyways.